• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China buying up all masks worldwide while getting Tedros to say nothing wrong and don't need mask!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bought 10 boxes of mask, all made in China. Imported by a local company. I compared that to those distributed by Sinkie chenghu... I don’t see any difference. Why are people still thinking Chinese products are defective when virtually everything is made in China.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In January here in Singapore, we had reports of those fucking commie chinks buying up our masks and shipping them back home.

Chinese nationals living in Singapore buy masks to send back home

Published
Jan 24, 2020, 1:59 pm SGT
Facebook Twitter

Toh Ting Wei

SINGAPORE - Some Chinese nationals living in Singapore are buying masks to send or bring home, as shortages have arisen in some places as people rush to stock up in the face of the escalating coronavirus outbreak.

Discussions have proliferated among WeChat messaging groups in the past few days on where to buy mainly N95 face masks

Some are going from pharmacy to pharmacy, while others are buying them online. Some have even approached wholesalers.

In one social media post, a Chinese national also offered her services to help send masks back home to those who are unable to buy it.

Those going home to celebrate Chinese New Year will be packing some masks in their suitcases.

Technical adviser Hong Mingyu, 27, told The Straits Times that he knows about a dozen Chinese nationals besides himself who are buying masks for others back home.

He bought five boxes of N95 masks and has asked his friend to bring back four to his family back in Fujian. The fifth box is for his wife and himself, as they remain in Singapore over the holiday.

Fujian has seen five reported cases of the Wuhan virus so far.
"Most of the masks, especially the N95 masks, are out of stock in my hometown," Mr Hong said. "It is Chinese New Year now, so deliveries there are also limited."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ving-in-singapore-buy-masks-to-send-back-home

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Thanks to these commie chinks, we faced a shortage of masks back in Jan, Feb.

Singer posts about sending 160,000 face masks from Singapore to China

Miren Gonzalez
5/02/2020

Chinese singer Hu Haiquan drew attention for reportedly sending 160,000 face masks in two batches from Singapore to China.

While the demand for face masks has gone up all over the world, China has said that it urgently needed them to tackle the spread of the Wuhan virus.

Most netizens were curious as to how or where the singer acquired all the masks
. Some admired him for his philanthropy but others were outraged that he had taken so many masks away from Singaporeans.

The singer, who forms half of soft-rock duo Yu Quan, was spotted at Changi Airport on Sunday (Feb 2) delivering the second batch of about 40 boxes containing 80,000 masks bound for China. He posted about it on Weibo using the Haiquan Fund account, a venture capital fund he formed in 2003.

His actions are controversial because there were recently long queues for the masks and price hikes by a couple of retailers in Singapore.

Haiquan Fund’s post on Weibo thanked about 10 families bound for China who volunteered to check in some of the masks. The flight was believed to be the last one to China by the unidentified airline.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertain...face-masks-from-singapore-to-china/ar-BBZEKl4

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought 10 boxes of mask, all made in China. Imported by a local company. I compared that to those distributed by Sinkie chenghu... I don’t see any difference. Why are people still thinking Chinese products are defective when virtually everything is made in China.
hmm... what you say is true. pretty much everything for consumers is made in china. for a comparison, I am reminded of the 80's and 90's when virtually everything was made in Japan. I remember when all my clocks didn't need constant adjusting. No one in the world dared argue about Japan's superiority in manufacturing. Fast forward to now, nobody looks at Chinese goods the same way as Japanese goods. Nor do I think the gap will ever be closed.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to these commie chinks, we faced a shortage of masks back in Jan, Feb.

Singer posts about sending 160,000 face masks from Singapore to China

Miren Gonzalez
5/02/2020

Chinese singer Hu Haiquan drew attention for reportedly sending 160,000 face masks in two batches from Singapore to China.

While the demand for face masks has gone up all over the world, China has said that it urgently needed them to tackle the spread of the Wuhan virus.

Most netizens were curious as to how or where the singer acquired all the masks
. Some admired him for his philanthropy but others were outraged that he had taken so many masks away from Singaporeans.

The singer, who forms half of soft-rock duo Yu Quan, was spotted at Changi Airport on Sunday (Feb 2) delivering the second batch of about 40 boxes containing 80,000 masks bound for China. He posted about it on Weibo using the Haiquan Fund account, a venture capital fund he formed in 2003.

His actions are controversial because there were recently long queues for the masks and price hikes by a couple of retailers in Singapore.

Haiquan Fund’s post on Weibo thanked about 10 families bound for China who volunteered to check in some of the masks. The flight was believed to be the last one to China by the unidentified airline.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertain...face-masks-from-singapore-to-china/ar-BBZEKl4
Apparently, it happened in Korea and Japan as well. The Koreans and Japanese are really mad about it.