• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

china bus driver

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
about 2.10pm today sat, 4 may 2013 at fullerton hotel bus stop going in direction of suntec city. bus 700 pulls up and an oldish lady asks the driver if the bus go to Stamford road...

bus driver : ha?

lady : do you go to stamford road?

bus driver : ha? ha?

lady : stamford road?

bus driver : ha? and shakes head then drives off....

when will the day come when Mandarin becomes the official language for business????

this is some bad disease..........

i checked the info board after that. the bus does indeed go to stamford road...

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Learn from Pulp Fiction:

[video=youtube;UPHuE5pDlEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHuE5pDlEs[/video]

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Say 'ha' again, say 'ha' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say 'ha' one more goddamn time!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly if a bus driver does even know "Stamford Road" which is a major route, touristy area etc and his bus is plying the route one wonders what is going on.

Sure there is information board but people especially if they are elderly or new to the country sometimes seek confirmation.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why didn't you take down the bus number and time of route and STOMP him? Or better still approach the old lady and help her lodge complaint.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why didn't you take down the bus number and time of route and STOMP him? Or better still approach the old lady and help her lodge complaint.

i don't think the old lady would have wanted the bother. anyway, i know spies are monitoring this forum, in this case, i will just hope that they spot this one...
ive given enough clues as to time etc
and i never post in stomp....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi drivers also the same. Always ask me to direct them.

Oops! I'm a taxi driver myself. Hee Hee

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taxi drivers also the same. Always ask me to direct them.

Oops! I'm a taxi driver myself. Hee Hee

Taxi driver drive different route everyday so its excusable . there's no excuse for bus driver who drive the same road everyday .. See the different ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fucking stupid. Stamford Road is in London, near to Chelsea Football Club's stadium. Mana di Singapore? :o :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.4shared.com/flash/player.swf?ver=9051" style="" id="ply" name="ply" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="false" wmode="opaque" flashvars="file=http://1cd.palco.fm/6/7/f/e/djhelioarrebenta-gangnam-style-dj-halio-dj-que-arrebenta.mp3&volume=50&" height="20" width="200">

Gangnam Style<script type="text/javascript" src="http://mp3skull.com/embedcl.php"></script>

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not expect taxi driver to know everything but i find damn fucking ridiculous when i step into a taxi from bedok n to go suntec city n the driver ask me to take the cab behind me n he said he does not know where that place is. Guess he dont like me n the biz i give him.

Taxi driver drive different route everyday so its excusable . there's no excuse for bus driver who drive the same road everyday .. See the different ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not expect taxi driver to know everything but i find damn fucking ridiculous when i step into a taxi from bedok n to go suntec city n the driver ask me to take the cab behind me n he said he does not know where that place is. Guess he dont like me n the biz i give him.

Either he's a new driver or he's waiting for ppl to book his taxi Or changing Shift or he's going to pickup his PRC meis meis ..ect ? I'm not sure . Many possibility .

Last edited:

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
what makes u think that Singapore or Malaysia driver will speak reasonably good English? its already so difficult to find driver nowadays.