• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chile kena another big one!!

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
-35_-70.jpg

7.2 Mw - LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE
Preliminary Earthquake Report Magnitude 7.2 Mw
Date-Time

* 11 Mar 2010 14:39:48 UTC
* 11 Mar 2010 11:39:48 near epicenter
* 11 Mar 2010 15:39:48 standard time in your timezone

Location 34.290S 71.950W
Depth 35 km
Distances

* 133 km (83 miles) N (349 degrees) of Talca, Chile
* 137 km (85 miles) S (191 degrees) of Valparaiso, Chile
* 147 km (92 miles) SW (233 degrees) of SANTIAGO, Chile

Location Uncertainty Horizontal: 12.5 km; Vertical
Parameters Nph = 54; Dmin = 597.7 km; Rmss = 1.13 seconds; Gp = 72°
M-type = Mw; Version = 7
Event ID US 2010tsa6 ***This event supersedes event AT00831838.

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
But why Chile? Why Haiti? Why South Asia? Why Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Burma, Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka?

Why not directed at the enemy?

Do you have documents that alternating earth's magnetic fields can cause earthquakes?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
But why Chile? Why Haiti?

Why not directed at the enemy?

For unclear reasons that people like us wouldn't know...

What I hear say is this;

Why Haiti;

When Haiti is flattened, it'll be convenient for it's neighbours to "HELP"

The Help given is in terms of billions and billions of USD, which may in turn help excite a new industry.

We are talking about rebuilding a nation, ranging from Energy, to Commodities... rebuilding a nation has always been profitable.

Next Chile;

Why Chile; perhaps Chile is selling too much Copper to China, and someone want to intervene, forcing the price of Copper to rise.

And conveniently, Chile is right on top of the Andes Fault Line....

So plausible cause.

When the price of copper rise, the global products which uses copper will certainly rise... Chile is a major exporter of Copper.

If the earthquake is real, then my intuition tells me that the first earthquake did not achieved the first objective, the 2nd one is to confirm and ensure that their first objective is achieved.

Whatever objective is that, is up to our speculation.

All I know is that the world is not so simple as it seems, with all the earthquake and global economic depression going on....

all these happenings are too much of a coincidence.... the probability to this is really really small.

Earthquake correlation to market economy?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you 1000% on the copper-China theory.

Since when earthquakes suddenly happen so frequently? Definitely a weapon at work.

Not to worry. California, especially SF is sitting on the San Andreas fault line as well. Soon China and Russia will have the same weapon. And when that happens, California and NYC wil be the first to go.

As for the New Orlean's catastrophes, it may be a case of wrong zeroing therefore shooting wrong target. A case of under friendly fire.

For unclear reasons that people like us wouldn't know...

What I hear say is this;

Why Haiti;

When Haiti is flattened, it'll be convenient for it's neighbours to "HELP"

The Help given is in terms of billions and billions of USD, which may in turn help excite a new industry.

We are talking about rebuilding a nation, ranging from Energy, to Commodities... rebuilding a nation has always been profitable.

Next Chile;

Why Chile; perhaps Chile is selling too much Copper to China, and someone want to intervene, forcing the price of Copper to rise.

And conveniently, Chile is right on top of the Andes Fault Line....

So plausible cause.

When the price of copper rise, the global products which uses copper will certainly rise... Chile is a major exporter of Copper.

If the earthquake is real, then my intuition tells me that the first earthquake did not achieved the first objective, the 2nd one is to confirm and ensure that their first objective is achieved.

Whatever objective is that, is up to our speculation.

All I know is that the world is not so simple as it seems, with all the earthquake and global economic depression going on....

all these happenings are too much of a coincidence.... the probability to this is really really small.

Earthquake correlation to market economy?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ali baba singapore thief,

Let's speculate on the motive for Chile.

If the theory on forcing Copper Pricing to go up globally, who would be the eventual benefactor of this deed?

Then we need to find out which of the OTHER holdings companies which are holding the Lion Share of the Copper Ore.

This leads to market manipulation.

Since China is the largest buyer of Copper Ore, someone wants to sell Expensive Copper Ore.

The question is WHY must they sell expensive Copper Ore to China?

And also, WHY is it forcing the Copper Intensive Industries to have a more expensive products output?

What we know about China now is that there are 6 Million graduates, graduating yearly, and roughly 25% will be unemployed, due to current economic depression situation...

Coupled with the knowing that China is EXPORT dependent...

This is adding fuel to fire... and what I can observe is someone is TRYING TO MESS with China's Economy right now.

The refusal of rising RMB value versus USD...

The Resources War in Middle East & Central Asia...

The recent Exercise of 28,500 USA troopers in South Korea, and DPRK's boarder line...

The Earthquakes in Chile, Haiti, Taiwan, Japan, SiChuan... and yes, New Orleans (could be on PURPOSE, not fluke, because they want to ERADICATE the POOR people and rebuild it)

I've heard of friends who were paid around USD 70 per hour to clear bodies on the road of New Orleans, but my friends told me after they saw what was going on there, they all refused the job... what they saw was mainly BLACK people....

any ideas on what is going on ali baba singapore thief?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Sperminator, our hunches are not far off the mark.

I rather focus on conspiracy theories on the home front.

For the MOTHER of all conspiracies sites may I recommend this site used by most top business leaders as well as Heads Of States. (link below)

It can be heavy reading but heir FREE reports are quite stimulating. Unfortunately, the annual subscription rate is very high and is out of reach for most ordinary folks..

http://www.worldreports.org/
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Sperminator, our hunches are not far off the mark.

It can be heavy reading but heir FREE reports are quite stimulating. Unfortunately, the annual subscription rate is very high and is out of reach for most ordinary folks..

http://www.worldreports.org/

Yes, you are right, it's truly worth taking a look.

Reports are afterall not free... (it's really expensive)

Let's form a pact, I'll do my own research and thinking, and we present our thinking in this forum to piece in the jig saw puzzle and see if we could form up a trend.

www.benjaminfulford.net is about USD 6 per month

www.davidicke.com have various links, linking to current affairs, but the reptilian illuminati is really out of this world, however, the rest is worth seriously consider.

Both writers concludes the existence of HAARP devices.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are right, it's truly worth taking a look.

Reports are afterall not free... (it's really expensive)

Let's form a pact, I'll do my own research and thinking, and we present our thinking in this forum to piece in the jig saw puzzle and see if we could form up a trend.

www.benjaminfulford.net is about USD 6 per month

www.davidicke.com have various links, linking to current affairs, but the reptilian illuminati is really out of this world, however, the rest is worth seriously consider.

Both writers concludes the existence of HAARP devices.

Sperminator bro, I very paiseh leh.
Very scared to form pacts online leh.
Sa-ca-li you CIA or KGB recruiter how? I up lorry you know.

I also very kiasi, kiabo, and kia cheng hu you know.
:rolleyes:

whitehorse88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi.. nothing to do with haarp or any other things..

It's been prophesised by many saints and the blessed virgin and our lord Jesus that if mankind stop sinning (namely lust, materialism, abortion, and all the seven cardinal sins and return to prayer and do penance, then God will not chatise the world. The message is for everyone, catholics and non catholics alike. Because the world is in such a bad state, tempted by satan and mankind evil desires.., God's warth is at hand..

you can google on the message given.. by the saints, seers.. etc.. eg maria esperanza (a seer from venezuela), or go www.spiritdaily.com

Cheers

catholic

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all Spiritual Beings.

We have a Intellectual Mind.

We have a Body...

So, when we talk about GOD, it's at the Spiritual Realm of things, which is a form of energy.

Thus, yes, I do agree that there are GOD, Saints and All.

However, do not forget that we are given FREE WILL, FREE CHOICES to do things that deem fit.

Satan is the fallen Arch Angel, Lucifer, and he is GOD's no. 2

Whatever it is, I believe there is already a WAR between GOOD and EVIL, and it's been like this since the beginning of Spiritual, Intellectual and Physical...

We are now living in the lowest plane of existence, that is the Physical Plane, and we have our Intellectual to guide us, and it's the Spiritual Part that is providing the nourishment, and ideas...

So, it may not be far from truth that the HAARP exist, and for whatever means, it's between GOOD & EVIL.

It's all about human greed, and vanity, power and control...

Jesus was offered the whole world to rule by Satan, but refused, because Jesus knows that there is much more to the Kingdom of Heaven than the worldly possessions.

Most of us are worldly, we cannot deny the fact... we are all brain washed on materialism, and need for consumerism, spending on things that we do not need...

INFORMATION is a very powerful medium.

How to control mankind?

1. Food Sources

2. Media, and information

3. Force. Military Strength to force the weaker mortals into submission

Think for yourself, and set yourself free.:cool: