• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Children from Global Curry International School made to walk home by bus driver

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Lee Jian Xuan

Nine students from the Global Indian International School (GIIS) were asked to get off their school bus, after their driver pulled over and refused to continue driving.

The part-time driver, Mr Seeni Mohamad Alim, 54, was upset that some of the students, who were between nine and 14 years old, had been making noise on the bus even though he had asked them to behave.

He stopped the bus along Balestier Road. The students made their way home by walking or taking public buses to the Lavender and Farrer Park areas, where most of them live. Some walked more than 2km, said some parents.

The incident took place last week on Tuesday afternoon.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I salute the driver....these "guess the race" children....behave badly!! very poor upbringing!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The part-time driver, Mr Seeni Mohamad Alim, 54, was upset that some of the students, who were between nine and 14 years old, had been making noise on the bus even though he had asked them to behave.

Probably lost money from football betting the previous night

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably lost money from football betting the previous night

when buy national day toto, a lot of m&ds in front of me. huat together.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What? Another transport strike?
Guards! Arrest that man!

images

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bunch of spoilt brats who needed discipline. If i am the driver, i ask them to swim back from the nearest canal. Since their origin is from Ganges river in India !!!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Lee Jian Xuan

Nine students from the Global Indian International School (GIIS) were asked to get off their school bus, after their driver pulled over and refused to continue driving.

He stopped the bus along Balestier Road. The students made their way home by walking or taking public buses to the Lavender and Farrer Park areas, where most of them live. Some walked more than 2km, said some parents.

Well done Mr. Seeni.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Lee Jian Xuan

Many shit skin and brothels in balestier and fairer park area. what if any of kids got rape by their fellow shit skin?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was 9, I had to cycle to school..No aircon bus for me..fucking spoilt brats..

In old days buses didn't have aicon. It was best to stand in the doorway where it was breezier & most likely to be overlooked by the bus conductor so that he didn't collect payment:biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice Indian kids often behave like monkeys in public and the parents do absolutely nothing to this kind of nuisance behavior. . I salute this bus driver.