• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Childish girl sits in trolley and acts cute

TedGrullon

Alfrescian
Loyal

This girl was spotted shouting loudly and posing for photos, all while sitting in a trolley meant for groceries.

Feeling sorry for this bunch of kids. I was at Parkway Parade an hour ago and I saw a girl sitting in a trolley shouting so loudly.

She was making funny poses and letting the friend take a photo. This lasted for 10 minutes.

I walked to the back of the girl taking a photo and told her that this is a shopping centre and guess what? She started making more funny poses and I took a shot of it. They can even stare at me.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are just too uptight and with low self esteem, can't stand when others are having fun or dong well.

Mean spirited people will increase the risk of cancer because of the toxin release in their body.

You can simply smile and say something funny to her, to remind her that she is a bit big to be sitting inside but minus the insult.
But Sinkies are not know to have any sense of humor.

This girl was spotted shouting loudly and posing for photos, all while sitting in a trolley meant for groceries.

Feeling sorry for this bunch of kids. I was at Parkway Parade an hour ago and I saw a girl sitting in a trolley shouting so loudly.

She was making funny poses and letting the friend take a photo. This lasted for 10 minutes.

I walked to the back of the girl taking a photo and told her that this is a shopping centre and guess what? She started making more funny poses and I took a shot of it. They can even stare at me.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong lah...let the girl have some of her own fun. sinkieland is a stressful place.Just like me come in to sammyboy to let off steam and find it very effective.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The girl must be MADE IN S'PORE..