• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

child maintainence

Cigar Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maintenance and alimony = the same thing.

Alimony is the American term.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Saturday October 30, 2010

AC Mizal escapes jail term for defaulting on alimony

CELEBRITY AC Mizal almost ended up behind bars when the Hulu Langat Lower Syariah Court sentenced him to a 25-day jail term for ignoring a court order to settle an outstanding alimony of RM9,800, Kosmo! reported. The 39-year-old singer-turned-actor, had not deposited the money into the joint account of his former wife and their eldest son as instructed by the court.

AC Mizal, who is also a TV host and entrepreneur, manages a health products business reported to be worth over RM200mil. Syariah Judge Abdul Halim Abdullah, however, spared the former Akademi Fantasia host from being imprisoned when he settled the outstanding amount as ordered. The judge also fined him RM1,500 for failing to send his company Best Line Entertainment (M) Bhd’s financial statement to his former wife Shafnie Zainudin.

busdriver111

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is quite obvious that I was referring to courts and court documents in Singapore.

1. What you have posted is a newspaper report. That is quite different from "courts and court documents".

2. Where in Singapore is Hulu Langat located?

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, my access to my daughter is every uesday 7pm to 9pm
friday 7pm to sat 8pm.
1/2 of the pri school holiday - meaning 50% of the june and dec sch holiiday
rotation of CNY eve to CNY day and from CNY day 1 to day 2 etc.
alternate public holiday from 9pm to actual day 6pm
my birthday dinner with her etc.

bro, i have to fight an uphill battle against her (with womans chartered) even thought i have a PI adultery VCD...and this is what i get....

What you said is true, once she gets into teenage life, i think the problem does not lies on the access time with me, she will have her own activies....

anyway, need to encourage those in our shoes....DUN GIVE UP ON YOUR CHILD...WALK WITH THEM.... Literally....