• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chicken Business...

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received a pte msg from someone..

This Dude said he likes to open a Brothel - he has no chicks, no supply, no experience and no lobang, "BUT" he expect me to share my trade secret, teach him to operate, seek approval and share my pie... I think this chap deserve to be fucked from the arse !

A house dog once leaving his comfort zone is highly likely to die of hunger or suffer brain tumour !

If you don't have what it takes to survive and grow... please... for the sake of the society, stay indoor !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, whatever it is.. I think i have what it takes to research and seek for my own lobang. I do not need any spoon feeding. Sometimes I share a little.

I think S'poreans seriously need to stay indoor. Their survival skills are horrifying. NS and Sin education system are killing the younger generation !

I thought i saw you posted some months ago saying that you were into another kind of 'chicken' business? :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is one of the resident "trolls" trying to rile you up?

I received a pte msg from someone..

This Dude said he likes to open a Brothel - he has no chicks, no supply, no experience and no lobang, "BUT" he expect me to share my trade secret, teach him to operate, seek approval and share my pie... I think this chap deserve to be fucked from the arse !

A house dog once leaving his comfort zone is highly likely to die of hunger or suffer brain tumour !

If you don't have what it takes to survive and grow... please... for the sake of the society, stay indoor !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess so.. Completely waste of time ! He expect me to provide condom and lubricant... Open the chicken legs wide, so that he could penetrate FOC.. Haha !

I have better things to do... :smile:

It is one of the resident "trolls" trying to rile you up?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, my ceiling fan watching is over ! Now I am staring at the Dow Jones, STI & ASX. I am also running chicken business from Brisbane.. 1year's transaction is enough for a 320d.. I am collecting this chicken prize in March ! Hehe..

like staring at the ceiling fan on your sleepless nights :confused: LOL :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get 3 series lah, low end one made in Thailand nowadays. You want get at least 325s or 5 series.
Dude, my ceiling fan watching is over ! Now I am staring at the Dow Jones, STI & ASX. I am also running chicken business from Brisbane.. 1year's transaction is enough for a 320d.. I am collecting this chicken prize in March ! Hehe..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought liao lah ! Also include my new number plate xxx 88. Also claim 10% GST rebate under the company's name + 4 years servicing free.
In all I get about $14K discount. Diesel engine (sounds like a Taxi), every 25,000 per servicing.. Good deal ?

Don't get 3 series lah, low end one made in Thailand nowadays. You want get at least 325s or 5 series.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You drive already then tell me loh. I never driven diesel before so don't know. I also get free servicing using my company name. :smile:

I bought liao lah ! Also include my new number plate xxx 88. Also claim 10% GST rebate under the company's name + 4 years servicing free.
In all I get about $14K discount. Diesel engine (sounds like a Taxi), every 25,000 per servicing.. Good deal ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, like a taxi lah.. but with a little more power. By the way, it is not my car.. bought it for my wife. HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE :-)
You drive already then tell me loh. I never driven diesel before so don't know. I also get free servicing using my company name. :smile: