• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chew Eng Han: My friends eat office biscuits to save money & give to Kong Hee

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm a parent I rather have a hooligan child then a full fledge christian child.

You better pray you have a normal child. A hooligan child will go take drugs go to prison and be coverted by one of the many christian halfway houses to become a hooligan christian child.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Bro, that is the correct way:

"He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38"And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.… (Matthew 10:37)

Which sane religion demands for love? You guys are following a madman :smile:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eating office biscuits which are meant for everyone is considered theft. This bloody fucker ate the biscuits everyday hor. This type of person don't die also no use to society!

That is incorrect. Office biscuits are for anyone in the office. You cannot begrudge them for taking more for themselves.

Same with taxpayers' money. Surely you do not begrudge our ministers for eating all the cookies, do you? :confused:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11950352_10153771193822431_4299004983982471448_o.jpg

Pre surgery
12241654_10153771193927431_5951491469452837438_n.jpg

After

12295345_10153771194102431_3105672317391450227_n.jpg

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better pray you have a normal child. A hooligan child will go take drugs go to prison and be coverted by one of the many christian halfway houses to become a hooligan christian child.

...cannot be..how come many resident at Changi Rehab. centre was not converted..almost half is the other race...but many are repeated offenders....why??

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
...cannot be..how come many resident at Changi Rehab. centre was not converted..almost half is the other race...but many are repeated offenders....why??

Of course the muslims will not convert. Christian 'counsellors' especially like to prey on the repeat in-out-in-out chinese idols/gods praying gangster types. Religion is the only hope for many of these convicts.

Islam is basically out of question for chinese. Taoism/folk religions cant offer any consolation. buddhism tells you it's your karma that you are in prison. Christianity tells you god loves you despite who you are, and he will forgive and love you.

The odds of conversion success are quite high. Get them hooked on this new religion drug, and your 10% is guaranteed for life!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
unimaginable that there are still dumb flocks attending the weekly scam,in denial pehaps? with KH soon to be packed to jail, will CHC lasts? Sun whore should perform her China whore MTV live week in week out ... not forgetting their son, when he be ordained as pastor to continue the bloodline of CHC crime family.

dumb shits do not deserve any sympathy

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course the muslims will not convert. Christian 'counsellors' especially like to prey on the repeat in-out-in-out chinese idols/gods praying gangster types. Religion is the only hope for many of these convicts.

Islam is basically out of question for chinese. Taoism/folk religions cant offer any consolation. buddhism tells you it's your karma that you are in prison. Christianity tells you god loves you despite who you are, and he will forgive and love you.

The odds of conversion success are quite high. Get them hooked on this new religion drug, and your 10% is guaranteed for life!

In prison Christianity is king.
Because you get more time off to go service.
Get more goodies like chocolates.
Entertainment - Volunteers perform for you....can see chiobus too.
Moslem inmates tell me if they can also want to go church service.

I dunno why Christianity got such clout in prison. Maybe higher ups all Christians and so easily approve a lot of their activities

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dunno why Christianity got such clout in prison. Maybe higher ups all Christians and so easily approve a lot of their activities

You think Christian Service in the prison can collect tithes or not ?

You think Kong Hee will start collecting tithes in prison over 8 years ?

This Kong Hee is a top drawer entrepreneur. I expect Kong Hee to sweet talk the Director of Prison into contributing 10% of his salary every month.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Kong Hee is a top drawer entrepreneur. I expect Kong Hee to sweet talk the Director of Prison into contributing 10% of his salary every month.

Yes never estimate the devil.
His story is like stuff of rags to riches.
From small bible study group to multi million 33,000 followers at its peak in 2 decades.
He is one super salesman

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well u got 70 percent retards on this island what you expect?70 percent of the population are religious and 70 percent of the population loves PAP,u cant get a population more retarded than that.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how to collect tithes when changni prison got no economy?collect tithes in cigarettes and chocolate bars and yeo's canned curry chicken?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to collect tithes when changni prison got no economy?collect tithes in cigarettes and chocolate bars and yeo's canned curry chicken?

Cigarettes banned in prison already.
No canned food also.
And things like chocolate bars must be consumed before returning to cell.
So no economy but those working inside got salary.....something like 50cts a day.....yes so still can tithe.....via giro

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am eating biscuits (with a drink) now too but luckily it's because I am lazy to go out for dinner