• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chew Chor Meng diagnosed with muscular atrophy

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government will take good care of him. After all as a mediacock artist, he had contributed his share to all the 'charity' shows. He is one of their own.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy very wayang, announce to congregation and media, forgotten artiste giving his career a second lift

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, I never heard of these strange illnesses (from friends or relatives). Nowdays get to hear of many strange ailments.

How healthy is Spore?

If you really wanted to know, not really. People are dropping like flies. Many reaching middle age has one problem or another. It doesn;t look good actually. Come across one too many with this and that problem; its actually scary if you think about it.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you really wanted to know, not really. People are dropping like flies. Many reaching middle age has one problem or another. It doesn;t look good actually. Come across one too many with this and that problem; its actually scary if you think about it.

But not the MIWs. They think they are invincible immortals despite one of their own dropping dead recently. Maybe it's all the ginseng they are getting from their brothers in North Korea.:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think we should sympathise and empathise with Mr Chew. Please do not laugh at him and please do not ridicule him and give all sorts of reason for his unfortunate affliction. I can tell you this: all of us, yes all of us, will never know when misfortune will fall upon us or our loved ones of our families. So please be careful when we ridicule and mock others.The spit will fall on our face and return to haunt us.

jw5

Loyal
Deepest sympathies to him and his family :(
I felt rather sad when I read the report.
He seems to be a decent guy, filial son, good father and husband, doesn't try to steal the limelight, fairly good actor in both English and Chinese channels.
Wish him and his family all the best of luck.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
To have such an incurable disease is hard enough, not only to him but his family as well. we cant stop wat others got to say but ourselves.

U

UpYoz_olo

I think we should sympathise and empathise with Mr Chew. Please do not laugh at him and please do not ridicule him and give all sorts of reason for his unfortunate affliction. I can tell you this: all of us, yes all of us, will never know when misfortune will fall upon us or our loved ones of our families. So please be careful when we ridicule and mock others.The spit will fall on our face and return to haunt us.

olo

ll
nnllnn

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean are dwindling in this island. Either they died serving NS, died in their sleep or affected by strange diseases. PAP even took the cake to inflict more suffering by importing FT with dengue,TB and HIV.

omigosh .. your sense of argument and reasoning are totally out of whack! grow up.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
so now that he is in this country, what will happen to him?

Nothing. What do expect from peesai?? He better have loads of cash to see through all the medical bills and his family future. All the best to him.

whereisthekindnessej6.pdf