• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Shui-bian's son loses lawsuit over prostitutes

B

Benkei

Chen Jr loses lawsuit over prostitutes

Taipei Times, Taiwan
Published Nov 17 2010

bian%2001.jpg

Chen Chih-chung and wife Huang Jui-ching

The son of Taiwan's jailed president Chen Shui-bian has lost a lawsuit against a magazine over his prostitutes soliciting report. In July, the Next magazine published an article of Chen Chih-chung, 31, alleging that he frequently sought the services of prostitutes. Chen filed a lawsuit against the magazine and demanded NT$2mil in damages and a public apologyt.

On Wednesday, the Kaohsiung court threw out Chen's case, as the magazine managed to provide proof - four phone recordings - to its report. A judge found that the telephone records of Chen, which included information of where the calls were made, matched the location where he met a prostitute, named Nicole, as claimed by the magazine.

Cross-referencing both Chen and the Nicole's cellphone records, the pair were in the same location when they spoke on the phone and received text messages. Chen, who is running for the Greater Kaohsiung city council seat, was ordered to pay the weekly legal costs. Court official Lin Shu-hui said Chen had placed four calls using his number to Nicole's cellphone.

chen%2003.jpg

The report of Chen soliciting a prostitute service on Next Magazine

After the ruling, Chen claimed it was the latest in a long line of attacks against the former first family. "I trust Chih-chung that he did not solicit any prostitutes and that it was impossible for him to engage in any behaviour like that," said his wife Huang Jui-ching.

The ruling comes five days after the Supreme Court sentenced both his parents, Chen Shui-bian and wife Wu Shu-jen , to at least 11 years in prison for accepting hundreds of millions of Taiwan dollars in bribes. The two are still awaiting appeals on three other cases for an additional bribery charge, money laundering and embezzling secret diplomatic funds.

B

Benkei

Magazine claims ex-president's son had sex with prostitute

Published July 22 2010

chen%2003.jpg

The report of Chen soliciting a prostitute service on Next Magazine

Chen Chih-chung, the son of jailed ex-Taiwan president Chen Shui-bian, was reported to have solicited the services of a prostitute while campaigning for a city council seat. In the latest edition of the Next Magazine photographs of a hooker alighting from Chen's car in Kaohsiung were published. The magazine carried out a probe following tip-offs that the 31-year-old Chen frequently sought the services of prostitutes.

It also said it received four segments of phone recordings alleged to be of him talking with a pimp.
In the early hours of July 3, its reporter spotted Chen's car – a silver Lexus SUV – in front of a bank. A tall and long-haired woman alighted from the front passenger seat and the driver, said to be Chen, drove off.

chen.jpg

A room of the motel where Chen was reported to have sex with a prostitute

The magazine reported that the woman and Chen later met up again and had sex in a motel near his home. The woman was later identified as Nicole, a 23-year-old who works with a direct sales company and moonlights as a prostitute at night. She was reported to have a sexy figure and stands 165cm tall and weighs less than 50kg.

Nicole had apparently confirmed to the magazine that she had sex with Chen and was paid NT$5,000 for 40 minutes of 'work'. "I received a call soon after midnight and went to the meeting place to wait for my customer to pick me up. "I recognised the person as I got into the car but I dared not ask anything," she said.

chen%2004.jpg

Chen and his wife Huang Jui-ching

Chen, however, denied the report, saying that he had lent the car to a friend since last month.His wife Huang Jui-ching also said Chen was at home at the reported time of the alleged incident.At a press conference on Thursday, Chen announced that he was going to sue the magazine and Nicole.

Chen, who is running for the Kaohsiung City Council seat, said he has no energy to visit a prostitute as the campaigning had worn him out and he had always finished work near midnight.He also asked why the magazine did not capture his photo if he was indeed driving it."I know the media are watching me at this period of time, and I would be crazy to do such a thing," he said.He also challenged the magazine to bring out more evidence.