• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chemotherapy: a friend just want for it......

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
for cardio-related risks and ailments, cutting down on animal fat and non-animal transfatty acids and hydrogenated compounds and increasing physical exercise will help the cardio-vascular condition as one ages. for example, my average cca intima-media thickness (imt) of the main artery that runs through my neck has decreased with age. normally it should increase with age. and my plaque burden metric has registered "none" for the 1st time. the numbers improved because for the past 2 years i have gone down to 2 small meals a day, fasted at least 1 out of 7 days, reduced sugar intake, consumed mostly vege and fruit (80% vegetarian diet), reduced alcohol consumption (occasional wine), and exercised daily for at least an hour a day with longer walks and bike rides. while doing jaga duty i walk too.
Ganbatte, ne! :smile:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for cardio-related risks and ailments, cutting down on animal fat and non-animal transfatty acids and hydrogenated compounds and increasing physical exercise will help the cardio-vascular condition as one ages. for example, my average cca intima-media thickness (imt) of the main artery that runs through my neck has decreased with age. normally it should increase with age. and my plaque burden metric has registered "none" for the 1st time. the numbers improved because for the past 2 years i have gone down to 2 small meals a day, fasted at least 1 out of 7 days, reduced sugar intake, consumed mostly vege and fruit (80% vegetarian diet), reduced alcohol consumption (occasional wine), and exercised daily for at least an hour a day with longer walks and bike rides. while doing jaga duty i walk too.

To eat like tat..no good things in life like bacon n eggs...heart attack burgers, char away teow, steaks etc...die better...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To eat like tat..no good things in life like bacon n eggs...heart attack burgers, char away teow, steaks etc...die better...

on weekends i dine well. we have some of the best fine-dining michelin-rated restaurants around here.

morsels of truffle-infused.....kind of look like shit, but it's delicious.

image.jpg

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rony Tan is the best suggestion of all. There is page after page of people who are healed by God. See for yourself at http://www.lighthouse.org.sg/miracleservice.asp

It is human nature to cling to hope despite the inevitable. However we should also spare a thought for those left behind. The money ripped off cancer patients by those promising false hope leaves the whole family that much poorer.

Rony Tan is in a 100% sure win business. Successful cases he would take the false credit, failed cases he easily let his God takes the responsibility. What he is actually selling is hope. 30% successful cases is enough for him. You can also be just as successful in faith healing, in fact any tom, harry or sam.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rony Tan is in a 100% sure win business. Successful cases he would take the false credit, failed cases he easily let his God takes the responsibility. What he is actually selling is hope. 30% successful cases is enough for him. You can also be just as successful in faith healing, in fact any tom, harry or sam.

I wouldn't call him a con man. He sees himself as a faith healer whom he thinks it is a calling from God. In the bible, there are faith healing done by the apostles and Jesus' disciples . So extrapolating it to the modern day, he sees the gift of healing as a continuation of the work of God.

In the matter of religion, it is hard to distinguish truth from falsehood , but it shall all be revealed in the Last Day.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't call him a con man. He sees himself as a faith healer whom he thinks it is a calling from God. In the bible, there are faith healing done by the apostles and Jesus' disciples . So extrapolating it to the modern day, he sees the gift of healing as a continuation of the work of God.

In the matter of religion, it is hard to distinguish truth from falsehood , but it shall all be revealed in the Last Day.

I would agree with you if he is really what you said. I have attended his service, accompanying a friend and my conclusion is very different. Rony Tan always use the miracle service to attract people to his church. I don't believe his miracle healing was really real or from 'god'. He don't appear as a decent person though the people around him are. Of course you are entitled to your belief.

Read what I have posted earlier on my personal experience at his service. Have you attended his service?

gongkia said:
I accompanied a friend to attend Rony Tan healing service at his Woodland church. The auditorium is very grand, I feel like in the middle of a musical concert if not for the christian wordings in their songs. Rony Tan has not changed much, he still bashed at Catholicism and Taoism but in a more subtle and restraint manner. He claimed he can command God to stop the rain, bullshit! If his miracle healings are not bullshits, then all hospitals have to close down. It's psychological, preying on moment of human weakness when you will try anything hoping for a turn around. I think ISD should check out his services.

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is also difficult for faithful ones to distinguish between false and true prophet. I have real personal experience at his service, it is different from other church services I attended. It 's up to one's belief. Cheer!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would agree with you if he is really what you said. I have attended his service, accompanying a friend and my conclusion is very different. Rony Tan always use the miracle service to attract people to his church. I don't believe his miracle healing was really real or from 'god'. He don't appear as a decent person though the people around him are. Of course you are entitled to your belief.

Read what I have posted earlier on my personal experience at his service. Have you attended his service?

I have some reservation about faith healing. God has given us doctors to treat our illnesses. That is one of God 's means of healing.

Faith healing is a form of supernatural healing. It is not normal. In biblical times, such hearings happened and resulted in the praise and glory of God. The focus is not on the one being healed neither it is on the healer. You can discern if Rony is true or false healer by where the attention is on.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have some reservation about faith healing. God has given us doctors to treat our illnesses. That is one of God 's means of healing.

Faith healing is a form of supernatural healing. It is not normal. In biblical times, such hearings happened and resulted in the praise and glory of God. The focus is not on the one being healed neither it is on the healer. You can discern if Rony is true or false healer by where the attention is on.

Rony Tan claims he can command Jesus to stop impeding rain. You believe it? Your Bible has warned of false prophet, I am surprised you have such faith in him. Perhaps love is blind.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steve Jobs was also a workaholic. He would push himself & those working at Apple. Stress is bad for one's health.

Yes, this friend of mine also under lots of stress.
I do believe there is sort of a triggering point that activate the cancer......
Once it's activated, it's point of no return......

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rony Tan claims he can command Jesus to stop impeding rain. You believe it? Your Bible has warned of false prophet, I am surprised you have such faith in him. Perhaps love is blind.

I have never attended his miracle service. So, I have no idea of his claims. If he claims that he can command Jesus to hold the rain, that is a bold claim indeed. There are only two persons that were recorded in the Bible who were able to call upon God to work miracles according to their 'commands' ; one was Joshua who called upon God to hold the sun for a full day and the other was Elijah who called on God to consume up the sacrifice with fire at Mount Carmel.

One of the latest phenomenon happening in Christendom is the rise of the new apostolic movement where pastors claim to be the apostles ( anointed by Christ ) of Christ. They make outrageous claims that they can call upon God to do miracles in the name of Christ. I have reservation on these so called new age "apostles". Jesus says in the last days, many false prophets will arise and will lead the church astray with false doctrines. But people will still cling on them because they pander to their "itching ears" and carnal desires.

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never attended his miracle service. So, I have no idea of his claims. If he claims that he can command Jesus to hold the rain, that is a bold claim indeed. There are only two persons that were recorded in the Bible who were able to call upon God to work miracles according to their 'commands' ; one was Joshua who called upon God to hold the sun for a full day and the other was Elijah who called on God to consume up the sacrifice with fire at Mount Carmel.

One of the latest phenomenon happening in Christendom is the rise of the new apostolic movement where pastors claim to be the apostles ( anointed by Christ ) of Christ. They make outrageous claims that they can call upon God to do miracles in the name of Christ. I have reservation on these so called new age "apostles". Jesus says in the last days, many false prophets will arise and will lead the church astray with false doctrines. But people will still cling on them because they pander to their "itching ears" and carnal desires.

Rony Tan shared another story of his domestic flight in Indonesia during the service I attended. The plane flew into an air storm, he said he shouted to the devil to stop rocking the plane. Guess what? The devil obeyed him.

The sad thing is that Rony Tan has many good helpers who truly believe in serving their Jesus. Many new age churches are now more successful than traditional churches, very sad too.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rony Tan shared another story of his domestic flight in Indonesia during the service I attended. The plane flew into an air storm, he said he shouted to the devil to stop rocking the plane. Guess what? The devil obeyed him.

ha.. you missed those period when Jesus attended his Saturday night services

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not hard, if not blinded by religion like you. It is not hard to see kong hee is a conman. Not need for LAST DAY whatever nonsense, i can tell you in your face TODAY kong hee is a conman. I can tell you TODAY Rony Is a conman.:oIo::kma:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching Dr Oz & he had guest who had breast cancer who did chemo. The Chemo caused problems with her bone marrow & she had to have a marrow transplant.

if you have enough $ to consider doing chemo make sure you have enough stamina & $ to recover from chemo, that is if you survive the chemo procedure.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching Dr Oz & he had guest who had breast cancer who did chemo. The Chemo caused problems with her bone marrow & she had to have a marrow transplant.

if you have enough $ to consider doing chemo make sure you have enough stamina & $ to recover from chemo, that is if you survive the chemo procedure.

Having said that, any idea what's the rate of success, after chemotherapy?.
That is, recovery or cancer went into remission.......

Or to be a bit more specific, what's the mortality rate?.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Having said that, any idea what's the rate of success, after chemotherapy?.
That is, recovery or cancer went into remission.......

Or to be a bit more specific, what's the mortality rate?.

How long is a piece of string?

There are far too many variables for a definitive answer.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

The sad thing is that Rony Tan has many good helpers who truly believe in serving their Jesus. Many new age churches are now more successful than traditional churches, very sad too.

He can command devil to obey him but he cannot teleport himself from place to place; still must take aeroplane. chey :rolleyes: