• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chee hongness can make a uncle to become wiser

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
To pickup foreign languages like Thai Vietnamese.
I know a few ah lau who are born with half human half pig brain that doesn't have much common sense in their life.and very slow learner at work.
But they picked up Vietnamese lang like a star students and can become proficient in a short period of time.
This shows that chee Hongness can instill wisdom to the other half pig brain.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a few ah lau who are born with half human half pig brain that doesn't have much common sense in their life.and very slow learner at work.
But they picked up Vietnamese lang like a star students and can become proficient in a short period of time.

You cannot claim to master a language unless you are proficient in writing/typing its words.

https://vietnameseguru.com/2021/12/how-to-text-in-vietnamese/#how-to-text-in-vietnamese

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
scolding foreign foul language can also improve learning of foreign languages

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can communicate easily like duck talk with them and their family clan after learning for a short span of time.

You need to be able to sing well too. Impress them at karaoke, their panties will become moist.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time in my bank got 1 uncle told me that the Vietnam postal service very bad unlike SG.

Everytime he sent cash along with his love letter to his mistress in Saigon the mistress always complain that she only got the letter but no money inside.

How come can liddat ?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time in my bank got 1 uncle told me that the Vietnam postal service very bad unlike SG.

Everytime he sent cash along with his love letter to his mistress in Saigon the mistress always complain that she only got the letter but no money inside.

How come can liddat ?
The mistress got the money but say not received so the uncle has to resend again.

And I think its illegal to send cash tat y post man took it...what a dumbass

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sbfuncle have issues with old farts
These old farts that I know of mostly have the same kind of profile.
Age about mid 40s to early 50s.
Highest quali Gce N level to Gce o level 2 passes.
They are half digitally abled I.e they can use their mobile app / computer to perform limited functions.
But they doesn't know many many many common life things eg how to claim dependent income tax reliefs. To make it worse actually they doesn't even know what is income tax reliefs.
They know how to drive a car but they doesn't know how to scrape it when time arrives.
They want to apply bto with their viet wife but they doesn't know how to go about or kick start it. They will travel all the way to hdb hub to enquire the sop.
Many other things all they doesn't know and when asked to Google to find out they will have a headache.
Some of them doesn't even know how to apply leaves from their hr system.

Such a chow gong lan jiao can pickup advance level foreign language in a short span of mths to 1 year

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact many pimps in geylang also like this. They are low IQ people but can pickup advance thai and viet within short span of time.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are half digitally abled I.e they can use their mobile app / computer to perform limited functions.
But they doesn't know many many many common life things eg how to claim dependent income tax reliefs. To make it worse actually they doesn't even know what is income tax reliefs.
They know how to drive a car but they doesn't know how to scrape it when time arrives.
They want to apply bto with their viet wife but they doesn't know how to go about or kick start it. They will travel all the way to hdb hub to enquire the sop.
Many other things all they doesn't know and when asked to Google to find out they will have a headache.

Such a chow gong lan jiao can pickup advance level foreign language in a short span of mths to 1 year
Maybe they know it's not they doesn't know, so they are more intelligent than those who say they doesn't know.

And those who insist they doesn't know don't realize that those who know it's not they doesn't know are in fact smarter.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they know it's not they doesn't know, so they are more intelligent than those who say they doesn't know.

And those who insist they doesn't know don't realize that those who know it's not they doesn't know are in fact smarter.
Knowing them too well and tcss can vomit blood one hor

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe they got linguistics talent