• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cheating Wife Who Killed Sinkie Husband Jailed For Only One Year! Walks Free Today!

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cheating Wife Who Killed Sinkie Husband Jailed For Only One Year! Walks Free Toda

Hahaha.. Exactly. Maybe that is the exact reason how she can get off the hook by herself.

This is sure one cold blooded murderess willing to commit murder to protect her adultery....

..... poor thing 33 yo Singaporean with ns experience and more years of reservist, not able to win a fight against such a bitch....real fierce, huhhh??? Real bitchy killer well qualified to join kim ah soon as his personal bodyguard and fxxx buddy ....

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cheating Wife Who Killed Sinkie Husband Jailed For Only One Year! Walks Free Toda

So to escape murder, join an establishment, kill that person and claim sexual abuse (to which a dead man cannot refute). Steady. 11 stab wounds.. a normal person would reel from his/ her attack upon seeing blood but this woman stab her husband 11 times. She must have really hated him. The baby probably belong to someone else.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

So to escape murder, join an establishment, kill that person and claim sexual abuse (to which a dead man cannot refute). Steady. 11 stab wounds.. a normal person would reel from his/ her attack upon seeing blood but this woman stab her husband 11 times. She must have really hated him. The baby probably belong to someone else.

11 stab wounds is not self-defense.

MGTOW is the way to go. You will get to live a very fullfilling life.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"don't fuck with me."

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"before my twelveth stab you're dead."

image.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"come fuck with me."

image.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a brilliant storyline thought out by the adulterer's lawyer. I am sure there wasn't any fight. Adulterer caught her husband unaware and knifed him 11 times in quick succession. She wanted him dead. Good luck to her future lover.

nobody NOBODY is gonna want this psycho adulterous sick slut.
The court should seal up her filthy cunt to prevent any future damage.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is sure one cold blooded murderess willing to commit murder to protect her adultery....

..... poor thing 33 yo Singaporean with ns experience and more years of reservist, not able to win a fight against such a bitch....real fierce, huhhh??? Real bitchy killer well qualified to join kim ah soon as his personal bodyguard and fxxx buddy ....

Guy is not as merciless as the cold blooded bitch.
This shameless whore fucked someone else and had the audacity to kill her own husband. She will just get just retribution, gang raped by 50 shitskins overnight.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

My wife loves me very much and allows me to grab her pussy every morning. Why would it happen to me?

Your wife loves you very much and also allows me to grab her pussy every morning.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

That is why I keep saying women in zikapore should do NS. This case shows they are better killers then sinkie men.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Love and hate can make every human monster:biggrin:

Pidta

Alfrescian
Loyal

there's a dildo attachment that can worn around the hip. it's sold on analzon.

yes, two lesbian also can do it, just do it, have babies first

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo gud job mai yeendian snack we pariahs kow sua lang eh bor ah sum tio boh

[h=1]Man discovered under maid’s bed at midnight[/h]An Indian national was charged in court yesterday with causing grievous hurt to a Filipino domestic worker on Sunday evening

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks have whores and sluts for wives.

i dunno bro,she might find a nice juicy bangla cock one day and waiting for the right moment after she pop out a 14 month old kid before she decide to pull the women's charter shit.she might be in the kitchen one day stirring her mixing bowl and mixing up some lemon meringue pie waiting for her husband to come home,"Honey we have to talk", "i found this bangla man,hes funny,hes charming hes everything iv hope for.....i cant do this anymore,John tan what have you done for me lately?I want a divorce John tan.I want HALF!!!!!"

thats when u know shits going down,and John tan's gonna have to kill a bitch.....aint no bitch taking half my shit and spending it on some bangla cock.

fast foward twelve months later,Mrs Tan is going to be crying before the judge,"he was coming at me with a knife your honor!!!!he went totally berserk for some reason when i said the word HALF!!!"plus he was a sexual deviant!!!!all those times we had sex his sexual behavior was perverse and he said he want to grab my poousey!!!"

My fellow Chinese dog. I have been banging Johntan's wife for months now. I as the supreme leader of the Chinese dog club and the alpha chief have been banging any of you Chinese dogs and your wives/husbands as i see fit. I been banging gingerlyn and ginfreely too they know who is the alpha chief here.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

How could you be banging my wife when you are a eunuch?

You dumb worthless Chinese dog my cock is 14 inches long!! It can go up your ass and come out from your mouth!!

there's a dildo attachment that can worn around the hip. it's sold on analzon.

You dumb worthless Chinese dog. My cock is real not fake! :oIo:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's self defence she is protecting herself and her baby from crazy man who first drawn the knife!

Should have been released earlier!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only 27 yo and already a senior hr exec must be a chiobu .