• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheapo sinkies can't even afford $70 for my vegan cooking class???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ironically, the most expensive item for today's shopping at costco is the box of 6 cinnamon buns. $7.99. full of sugar and flour, and not something i'll recommend. i've already devoured half the box at time of posting....:p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 105

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$70 per person in a home-cooking class to teach how to make 9 types of mock meats is very cheap already, yet not even 1 out of the 10 over people who emailed me over the course of a year to ask about the class want to take it on, especially after I told them the extra $50 for the ingredients and $20 for using my food processor if they don't have any.

Got one volunteer from VSS even had the audacity to want me to do so many extra things for her and her rich friend. I fucked her off don't give her any face.

I bet the ones who asked are those who thought the $70 class can be taught for a group of people so they can split the costs.

No money and no guts to venture into new knowledge. Sinkies are so naive about the costs and effort involved in investing a good life. Expect everything to be as cheap as $3 hawker food. So innocent and naive about the economy.

They think small end up also very small.

This is why Sinkiepore is gone case, confirmed, and double triple confirmed!!

If sinkies are so dumb, the economy is likewise hopeless, I am preparing to get off this gone case economy before shit really hits the aircon.

Just becoz 9 out of 10 ppl dun give a fuck about vegan food isn't an excuse to go on a tirade on the lukewarm response of the ridiculously expensive class you are hosting and blame Singaporeans. Note you are asking the peeps to cough up $50 bucks for vegetable ingredients.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Timerty youre an unpleasant cunt...you just dont have the disposition for a chef, demanding people pay 70 bucks gladly for your shitty course.

Consuming mock meat is probably more harmful than the real thing since the main ingredients are soy and GLUTEN.

Why dont you just get some ahqua kto deposit some mock sperm in your mouth you retard!

catch71

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you just conceded his point...

thanks poomer..

hate it when people call us sinkie, cheapo ... yes.. we are / were all singaporeans.. if u migrated and are successful..good for u.. but dun insult the rest... incidentally. . I admire singaporeans.. I may not like the singapore system.. but I m proud to be a singaporean .. and to read insult from a person who is obviously intellectually impaired is just grating. ..

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just becoz 9 out of 10 ppl dun give a fuck about vegan food isn't an excuse to go on a tirade on the lukewarm response of the ridiculously expensive class you are hosting and blame Singaporeans. Note you are asking the peeps to cough up $50 bucks for vegetable ingredients.

haha you saying $70 and $50 are expensive is another confirmation why I mentioned the cheapo part. Maybe it is also bring naive about how much food ingredients can cost.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Timerty youre an unpleasant cunt...you just dont have the disposition for a chef, demanding people pay 70 bucks gladly for your shitty course.

Consuming mock meat is probably more harmful than the real thing since the main ingredients are soy and GLUTEN.

Why dont you just get some ahqua kto deposit some mock sperm in your mouth you retard!

another suah ku who fell for the western propaganda that soy and gluten are harmful. It is only harmful if they are GMO and if the person is gluten intolerant and suffering from celiac disease.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bag of garlic grown locally in gilroy. only $3.99.

I don't want USA. got chem trails poisoning, spread of monsanto GMO food, aliens kidnap humans, nanobots in the water supply, muslims want to attack, corruption, drought, lots of foreigners from south america, threat of nuclear station explode.