• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapo China made phones with specs like these shouldn't exist at all

Heatseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

N2Jyl6j.jpg

dPvIsIH.jpg

Heatseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

512 MB RAM??? Your phone will crawl like a snail!

4 GB ROM storage??? Many apps won't be efficient and may not work if u install them on your SD card !

It's like your PC where if u install programs on your D drive instead of C drive, it won't work and will fail ! :biggrin:

EO99XfF.jpg

Last edited:

Heatseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

4 GB ROM is what it says on the box but how much of internal storage space left after more than half is taken up by your phone's internal system? 1 GB? or lesser? :biggrin:

Heatseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then comes Facebook the biggest RAM guzzler! Not to mention it consumes 140 MB of your internal storage after installation. Social apps runs in the background and consumes RAM and battery.

You can store photos and videos on your SD card but programs and social apps don't work efficiently after u transfer them to your SD card.

uQYUw2E.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U know I remember the days when computers had only 512mb ram after upgrade,now people are complaining about phones having 512mb ram.

Heatseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know I remember the days when computers had only 512mb ram after upgrade,now people are complaining about phones having 512mb ram.

eh.. Windows OS and Android are different. 512MB RAM don't lag the same on Windows phone as Android, thanks to Google. I don't use Windows OS smartphone because i hate Microshit. :biggrin:

Heatseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buying smartphones with older OS / firmware? See what u are missing out on... Security features, updates, blah blah...

Ko05hWn.jpg

iaWr5iB.jpg

Heatseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

3 - 4 years ago, 256 or 512MB RAM is ok but with today's apps? Not only are they big in size but are memory guzzlers. And for those people who don't know how to root their phones in order to remove bloatware permanently? Disabling apps does not free up storage space. :biggrin: