• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheap smartphones knock-offs for just a fraction of the price

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
never buy from Gumtree, it's like a scam site. always buy more expensive items from online sellers who have a physical store, and preferably self-collection. buy online because many things are really cheaper online. you can get Xiaomi Redmi 2 8G ( genuine local set ) for $110 ( discounts ) from Qoo10.

The Enhanced Edition at Xiaomi's website offers $179 for 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM

Does Redmi 2 sim cards supports 3G? Most phones if not all supports 4G/3G on sim 1 and 2G on sim 2.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nxt moi will buy a $50 dumb phone for call n msg. den get a tablet for surfing...:biggrin:

That is what I am currently doing:biggrin:
Using a $50 Nokia 208 & an Apple iPad Air.

I'm thinking about getting an Asus Zenphone because I want to explore the ability to make free calls using apps like Line, Nimbuzz, Viber,... Can actually do that with the Nokia but want to see if it is easier with an android smart phone.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can get the Doogee 3G smartphone for just USD$59.99 but i do not recommend u aliexpress which has no buyers protection because it's fake. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....orld-s-cheapest-3G-1GB-RAM-8GB-ROM-smartphone

Moi think of buying dis huan...:biggrin::biggrin:

iNO-Simple.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is what I am currently doing:biggrin:
Using a $50 Nokia 208 & an Apple iPad Air.

I'm thinking about getting an Asus Zenphone because I want to explore the ability to make free calls using apps like Line, Nimbuzz, Viber,... Can actually do that with the Nokia but want to see if it is easier with an android smart phone.

Yah man as we getting old...call oso much lesser...actually...haf de time moi dun even bother picking em up...:biggrin::biggrin:

Balrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
never buy from Gumtree, it's like a scam site. always buy more expensive items from online sellers who have a physical store, and preferably self-collection. buy online because many things are really cheaper online. you can get Xiaomi Redmi 2 8G ( genuine local set ) for $110 ( discounts ) from Qoo10.

You can also find Xiaomi clones at Qoo10 :biggrin:

Balrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;jvOyQfIxs44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvOyQfIxs44[/video]

Bird L10 - Best iPhone 6 Plus Clone

Balrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;VBYGW_LZmI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBYGW_LZmI0[/video]

No.1 MI4 - Xiaomi MI4 Clone

Balrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Negative. The cheapest at Qoo10 is $145 (export set) so does not come with warranty.

Retail price is $152, $3 more than Xiaomi website :biggrin:

Balrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;aBzj91ijqCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBzj91ijqCg[/video]

Landvo S6 Review (Samsung Galaxy S6 Clone) - MediaTek 6582 1GB/8GB

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Negative. The cheapest at Qoo10 is $145 (export set) so does not come with warranty.

Retail price is $152, $3 more than Xiaomi website :biggrin:

the price - $10 item coupon - $10 cart coupon - $10 Q-points - $5 gift card. it's much cheaper than Xiaomi website. :biggrin: