• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chat GTP is about to enter our world.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In future ... Human can relax & let A.I run the show

1672583365963.png

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I asked & i know that's not intelligent AI in there lol..........

Q : Pfizer has been fined millions of dollars for many times for fraud in their medicines

Answer : It is true that Pfizer, like many other pharmaceutical companies, has been subject to fines and legal settlements related to various issues, including fraud. However, it is important to note that these fines and settlements do not necessarily reflect the safety or effectiveness of the company's products.

In the pharmaceutical industry, it is not uncommon for companies to face legal challenges related to their business practices. This can include issues such as pricing, marketing, or manufacturing. It is the responsibility of regulatory agencies, such as the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), to ensure that companies comply with relevant laws and regulations.

If you have concerns about the safety or effectiveness of a specific medicine, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional. They can provide you with more information about the medicine and help you make an informed decision about your treatment.