• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charles Yeo: Big power struggle between various factions of the PAP

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This farking JiuHu Sai Kia dares to point fingers at PM gestures here and there so 嚣张 til PM have to stop him.

Something not right is going on. Anyone has the video caption or audio?

We need to know what exactly is this farker talking about.
He telling him don't forget his nassim road discounts

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said early on, Chinese are ganging up against Indians in PAP. Hence bungalow gate and now this.
If this is true, which i didnt say I agree it is, though it looks kinda probable, then the lao cobweb cheese pie throw file auntie must be shitting in her panties right now:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is true, which i didnt say I agree it is, though it looks kinda probable, then the lao cobweb cheese pie throw file auntie must be shitting in her panties right now:biggrin:
She got tua liap nee so she can throw bra on seat and demand apology.

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This oppie lawyer run road wif client moneys right? :unsure:

If these charges got basis, ask yourself why SG haven't ask UK to extradite him back to SG yet?

Last time Holland V got angmoh rob bank, he run off overseas, SG gov also ask to extradite him back and only got him back when they promised they won't give him caning sentence.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these charges got basis, ask yourself why SG haven't ask UK to extradite him back to SG yet?

Last time Holland V got angmoh rob bank, he run off overseas, SG gov also ask to extradite him back and only got him back when they promised they won't give him caning sentence.
Oppies have a lot of excuses lah. Then u can't be leave vaxxing is safe and effective if the farma ezacs have not been a rested yet? :rolleyes: