• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Characteristics of SBF

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;bHRaA7TY_lQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHRaA7TY_lQ[/video]

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi uncle you don't have the right to call anyone fucker or any name when you're being fucked daily on a regular basis you dumb sack of shit.

why so serious
you should be happy i call you fucker
you got no libido then
dont be a loser
now go sleep and watch Five Star W C
and get enlightened ..butt head!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why so serious
you should be happy i call you fucker
you got no libido then
dont be a loser
now go sleep and watch Five Star W C
and get enlightened ..butt head!!

kopi uncle what happened to your infp status? No money to maintain them and neg ppl? PAP doesn't pay you enough?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that means everyone is more or less like Escher, been repeating the same shits over and over again on different days.

My shit not the same same shit.
Variation of the same shit maybe.
Given artistic twists to fit the mood and smell better

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New discovery - Makapaaa is SamLeong's myanmaar maid. Her part time job is to post threads for sam to bring in traffic.