• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Characteristics of a pathetic low life sinkie loser

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very hard to get a forum going from scratch nowadays. Facebook has killed many marginal forums and more are dying daily.

You'd need to conjure up something really unique in order to attract viewers. I can't think of anything that would work.

Find something people are pasionate about...eg complaining.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is these sorts of characters that are the cause of all Singapore's problems. It is not the PAP's fault that Singapore is full of such stupid people.

If I was earning about $3k, I'd structure my spending to save about $800 per month.

Once I'd accumulated about $20,000, I'd use the money to start my own home based business and grow it from there.

My aim would be to achieve financial independence before the age of 40.

That sounds like a good plan. I save 40% of what I take home every month by remaining single. My expenditure is so high because I am paying my parents' insurance premiums, which are very hefty.

Once I accumulate enough capital I will invest it in stocks and use some of it for trading.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is loser in the eyes of God.

If you are saved by Jesus, even if you earn 100 dollars per month, you still feel like a winner.

And rich people do commit suicides too. Because they only have papers.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a friend who scrimps and save on food (skip lunch or dinner) just to save enough money to pay his car petrol. When out with friends always ask them pay and promise treat them next time. But surprisingly thing is got money go geylang kio kway and go nightclub. Always park at places where its free parking and sometimes borrow money from friends and never return. In their 30s still find no direction in life but everyday chiong nightlife....

During meetup always boast how many prc girlfriend he got and how good his life is.

Best part is they are married with kids and still act like this

Really feel sorry for them...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have a friend who scrimps and save on food (skip lunch or dinner) just to save enough money to pay his car petrol. When out with friends always ask them pay and promise treat them next time. But surprisingly thing is got money go geylang kio kway and go nightclub. Always park at places where its free parking and sometimes borrow money from friends and never return. In their 30s still find no direction in life but everyday chiong nightlife....

During meetup always boast how many prc girlfriend he got and how good his life is.

Best part is they are married with kids and still act like this

Really feel sorry for them...

What a pathetic low life sinkie loser. That means geylang kway is more important to him then eating kway for dinner.
My pathetic low life sinkie friend will go jb to pump petrol , then return sg and park his car. Rarely go out reason being want petrol to last longer. I don't know what to say...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ps lah... i bought car becos i dowan to b accused of air farking the pretty lady in front of me, not becos i squeeze behind her and unzip but becos she came in and entice me.

can go jail one hor.. buy car safer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most pathetic sinkie loser i know is a beng who constantly harass his family including mom, siblings, ex wife, and children for money just to pay off his gambling debts and allowances for his mei mei mistress whom he met at a ktv lounge. he is marrying her, and she's asking for sgd200k to help her parents pay off their "medical debts" back home in china. and he drives a car with 1 year left on the coe. a true fucktard. :*:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most pathetic sinkie loser i know is a beng who constantly harass his family including mom, siblings, ex wife, and children for money just to pay off his gambling debts and allowances for his mei mei mistress whom he met at a ktv lounge. he is marrying her, and she's asking for sgd200k to help her parents pay off their "medical debts" back home in china. and he drives a car with 1 year left on the coe. a true fucktard. :*:

阿明 禽兽不如 头脑 身在屁股

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most pathetic sinkie loser i know is .... a true fucktard. :*:

the most pathetic sinkie loser i know is this guy who borrowed money from NS friend and ran road telling people he was in Thailand somemore got no money to eat meat :oIo::oIo:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earn 3k can have wife and kids? Even a car?! Eat air?
Maybe if you backdate timeline by 20 years still feasible.

Viet wife also can't afford la....
Initial outlay might be low ($5k-$6k for cheapest mail order package).....then no need upkeep $?
Unless you chain her up at home and feed her with dogfeed....else pimp her out for extra income....if not $3k not even enough to feed 2 pax in sinkieland.

knn.you just stick to your pervert topic. leave the $$ topic to the experts

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earn 3k can have wife and kids? Even a car?! Eat air?
Maybe if you backdate timeline by 20 years still feasible.

Viet wife also can't afford la....
Initial outlay might be low ($5k-$6k for cheapest mail order package).....then no need upkeep $?
Unless you chain her up at home and feed her with dogfeed....else pimp her out for extra income....if not $3k not even enough to feed 2 pax in sinkieland.

ps lah... i bought car becos i dowan to b accused of air farking the pretty lady in front of me, not becos i squeeze behind her and unzip but becos she came in and entice me.

can go jail one hor.. buy car safer.

Narong Wongwan will be very willing to do this air fucking act on your behalf

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
they go IMM because parking for the first 3 hours is free.

Duh!! That's my point, some even worse, park free and go to JEM / Westgate, saw one example yesterday young couple and the girl quite pretty, loser guy, parking is only $2.50 per entry at JEM / Westgate after 6pm.