• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Characteristics of a local company setup by husband/wife tag team

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how many forummers here work in such a setup by husband/wife. If you do please consider to show them the middle thumb :oIo: and resign even without job on hand.

They stinged on every single details. Behind doing trading of workers to meet the MOM quota. i.e. using other companys local employee as a headcount for themselves. Deduct your pay when you are bit late, refuse to pay you commission when you resign...and many more chek arc things they will do.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been there, done that.
They will squeeze you till the very last drop ! knnbccb ...
somemore the whole factory got camera. how to work when you feel you are been watched all the times. knnbccb ...

at last. i resigned. sien. :oIo:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with u to sum extend.
using other as headcount, this common. u may wonder hw come elderly no work still gt mthly CPF contribution?

abt late issue, if u frequent late of more than 1/2hr, i tink any boss will take action.

to move on in such comany, u must get into good books of the boss.
or u can say sayang their balls.

sumtimes u gt no choice, u have to make a living.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you checked is the camera in working condition or just a dummy. I'm not surprised they are too stingy that they can install dummy.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you checked is the camera in working condition or just a dummy. I'm not surprised they are too stingy that they can install dummy.

aiyah. their purpose sure say for security reasons... sure will eye the staffs one.. nabeh... some more damn calculative . you come late for work kena questions. you go back early or on time also kena questions. nabeh really...

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah. their purpose sure say for security reasons... sure will eye the staffs one.. nabeh... some more damn calculative . you come late for work kena questions. you go back early or on time also kena questions. nabeh really...

People pay you to work or pay you to skive? Your salary starts from 9 am but your work doesn't is it? Your salary stop at 6 pm but your work doesn't is it?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with u to sum extend.
using other as headcount, this common. u may wonder hw come elderly no work still gt mthly CPF contribution?

abt late issue, if u frequent late of more than 1/2hr, i tink any boss will take action.

to move on in such comany, u must get into good books of the boss.
or u can say sayang their balls.

sumtimes u gt no choice, u have to make a living.

Is it legal to use other as headcount ? If not I will report this to MOM.
They warned that even 10mins late will deduct pay. Then in reverse they expect people to work late, even work done some people have to tcs to be in good books.

Also quite a few mgt people are own relative, or close friend like buddy.

I also noticed in a few similar company, the wifes is the 1 that call the shots, husbands usually behave like a mouse. The husband is so stingy that during outdoor meetings, he can drive his car and park in a deserted place, and walk kilometres to reach the destinations.

When their children is having school holidays or attachment, will work in the company, and treated like prince/princess.

Usually only people that are not street smart can tahan the culture. I have a friend, she can tahan there for 5 yrs till now. Few yrs no increment, then 1 day suudenly decided to give her increment, but is only cpf top up increment i.e. putting her name to another company , giving her cpf, to add 1 extra headcount for local.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They warned that even 10mins late will deduct pay. Then in reverse they expect people to work late, even work done some people have to tcs to be in good books.

I also noticed in a few similar company, the wifes is the 1 that call the shots, husbands usually behave like a mouse. The husband is so stingy that during outdoor meetings, he can drive his car and park in a deserted place, and walk kilometres to reach the destinations.

When their children is having school holidays or attachment, will work in the company, and treated like prince/princess.

Usually only people that are not street smart can tahan the culture. I have a friend, she can tahan there for 5 yrs till now. Few yrs no increment, then 1 day suudenly decided to give her increment, but is only cpf top up increment i.e. putting her name to another company , giving her cpf, to add 1 extra headcount for local.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what u expect?:oIo:

You reveal yourself as an ungrateful peasant:oIo:

You think employers must give themselves only $500 and give all the riches to the lousy employees like you?:oIo:

Obviously bosses must get the most $$$ and that's the incentive to run all business. :oIo:

Be thankful that you are being hired. :oIo:

Piece of shit :oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So what u expect?:oIo:

You reveal yourself as an ungrateful peasant:oIo:

You think employers must give themselves only $500 and give all the riches to the lousy employees like you?:oIo:

Obviously bosses must get the most $$$ and that's the incentive to run all business. :oIo:

Be thankful that you are being hired. :oIo:

Piece of shit :oIo:

So you are also 1 of the miser out there . Be careful your son or grandson will be born without see-fart !

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are also 1 of the miser out there . Be careful my son or grandson will be born without see-fart !

Of course your son and grandson won't hace a see-fart, let me tell you why :oIo:

You know a monkey had sex with your mum to give birth to you? :oIo:

Your constant moonlighting in Changi village also brings u tonnes of STDs to your family and descendants. Even if your son has an asshole, he is laden with HIV :oIo:

Before you die of STDs and AIDS, I pledge $500 for your funeral ok? :oIo:

In return, when I see you selling your asshole in Changi, I will send my blanga workers after you! :oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miser like you will end up like this :

Attachments

• 0087.jpg
    0087.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 86

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you are employer ..do you want your staff to come late go off early and using working hours to surf sammyboy ?

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are employer ..do you want your staff to come late go off early and using working hours to surf sammyboy ?

Come on time and stay back late does not = good or efficient worker.
I know of some people exactly like that but their work always cannot be cleared. Why? They come early go back late to wayang to the boss only. Their desk is piled high with work which never gets done as they will just shift the files around or try to push the work to others. When the boss is not around they will group together and tcss. And they always know how to por the boss lampah.

If I am the boss I would not mind a guy who comes in late and knock off early if he gets the work done. This type of people are usually efficient quiet achievers confident in their own ability and often dun like to get involved in office politics or mix with the wayang types.

But this type of staff is very rare to find and often he can finish the work of
3 or 4 persons in half the time these persons need, even though he comes in late and goes back early.

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
But this type of staff is very rare to find and often he can finish the work of 3 or 4 persons in half the time these persons need, even though he comes in late and goes back early.

Those who come late and knock off early usually use productivity as an excuse. The really good ones come in earlier and knock off early.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come on time and stay back late does not = good or efficient worker.
I know of some people exactly like that but their work always cannot be cleared. Why? They come early go back late to wayang to the boss only. Their desk is piled high with work which never gets done as they will just shift the files around or try to push the work to others. When the boss is not around they will group together and tcss. And they always know how to por the boss lampah.

If I am the boss I would not mind a guy who comes in late and knock off early if he gets the work done. This type of people are usually efficient quiet achievers confident in their own ability and often dun like to get involved in office politics or mix with the wayang types.

But this type of staff is very rare to find and often he can finish the work of
3 or 4 persons in half the time these persons need, even though he comes in late and goes back early.

i have 17 workers ..and i know who is doing what when im not around .not all boss is stupid . for me ,i will reward each and every single of my workers if they are efficient and hardworking . i always believe to reward my staff if they contribute to the company . 2 years ago i even open up a company for one of my staff to manage and to share the profits with him 50/50 .

in order for a company to success , we need team work . im not afraid to share my wealth with my workers if they deserve it ...without workers theres no company ....