• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chaos Unleashed: Nelson (鸟神) 's Clash with Wang Lei's (王雷) Son,Thai Hot Guys During Penang Event

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fucking old fuck, Bird God, is a useless ballsless mother fucker. His target is lao beng, Wang Lei. Why take it out on his son? I would love to see him battling it out with Wang Lei in a 擂台 match.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fucking old fuck, Bird God, is a useless ballsless mother fucker. His target is lao beng, Wang Lei. Why take it out on his son? I would love to see him battling it out with Wang Lei in a 擂台 match.
it is all intentional. for publicity.
Influencers rather have bad news, than no news about them.

In recent years, fishmongers in Singapore questioned why Wang Lei is not regulated by NEA for selling fish at home.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame organisers on this. Where is security. The moment we get thus kind of incident, the security should be on stand by ready to strangle lock and bring the perpetrator to the ground upon receiving green light from organiser.

Witterquick

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Video) SG Actor Wang Lei’s Son & Local Influencer Nelson Phan Seen Physically Fighting In Penang

https://hype.my/2023/356450/nelson-phan-public-brawl-sg-actor-wang-lei-son/

collage-16-10-750x467.png.webp

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this is what they do for a living these days, gone are the days of producing propaganda for the shitty regime. :rolleyes: