• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHAO AH NEH RAVI PHILEMON learning from PAP LAP DOG ANDREW LOH HONG PUEY!!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
y now suddenly former toc editor writing for pap propaganda TNP??????? he now also a PAP DOG!!!!!

how come toc got pattern one????

last time pap dog andrew loh left toc to suck pap and chan chun sing's cock, then ravi philemon becum toc editor right? then ravi philemon left then tat SDP kuma take over toc????? then kuma left toc, after that pap dog andrew loh now back to toc again (WHYYY??????), then kuma suddenly hantam SDP and vincent wijeysingha!!!! now, ravi philemon suddenly is a PAP dog for TNP!!!!

wtf how come all those who was in and out of toc end up doing things favourable to the pap top doggie lee hsien loong!!! :rolleyes:

is TOC A PAP MACHINE???????

http://www.tnp.sg/content/why-my-son-must-serve-ns

Ravi Philemon

The topic of national service has been in the news recently, not just because of the release of a national survey but comments made by some who hated their experience.

My own attitude towards national service has changed over the years.

(Back in the 80s when I enlisted), I did not particularly enjoy national service.

Now 25 years later, I feel somewhat differently.

Even if I feel uncertain and anxious about my son having to do national service next year, I find myself encouraging him to go through this rite of passage.

This is a sacrifice the sons of Singapore have to make so that our nation can be safe.

Read the full commentary in The New Paper on Thursday (Oct 17).

Ravi%20HLP.jpg

Last edited:

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many things he can write, he choose to praise NS. nothing more boring than that. best part is he wore No.3 during his NS.