• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chao Ah Gua PRC Wang Peng Fei kana SLAMMED by China Netizens (Song bo?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
8649629620.jpg

Wang Peng Fei, 24, was expelled from his school for creating a video in which he made racist remarks about Singaporeans. He has since flown back to China, but according to a Taiwan news report, even China netizens say he is a disgrace.

China Times, a newspaper published in the Republic of China (Taiwan), carried a video news report on their online site. In it, they featured clips from his video and mentioned his expulsion from the school. "What a disgrace to China," it also reported netizens as saying.

The video in which the Chinese undergraduate insulted Singaporeans was first posted here on Sunday, July 24. Since then, the former East Asia Institute of Management hospitality major posted an apology addressed to 'all Singaporeans', saying his video was only for comic relief and entertainment.

However, his two-and-a-half-years in Singapore were numbered, as he was expelled from school and his student visa revoked. A police report was also lodged against him.

Wang thus packed his things and took the first flight to China on Tuesday.

Said STOMPer Lisa, who sent in the video:

"Aiyoh! I thought the saga was over when he flew back to his country, but even the news network there is talking about him.

"I'm glad he's gone, but I think he has no face to show back home either.

"He really should have thought through properly before making that video.

"He's definitely quite smart -- undergrad, can write essays (the long apology on his blog), can speak quite well (but speaks about the wrong things). Why tarnish his own reputation?

"Hope he can turn over a new leaf and start afresh, wherever he is now."

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinaman attack other chinaman . happens alll the time. sorry, i mean taiwanese dun like ah tiongs either. looong history , man.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about you guys and gals in this forum know or not.

It appears to me that the News Reporters / News Agencies of International Level are reading the information from www.sammyboy.com forum.

Sometimes when I read some information posted in Sammyboy Discussions, a few days later, there will be news that is talking about something from this post... I wonder is it my imagination or is it because there are alot of Reporters / News Agencies depending on the forum for new juicy information that appeals to the public readership.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about you guys and gals in this forum know or not.

It appears to me that the News Reporters / News Agencies of International Level are reading the information from www.sammyboy.com forum.

Sometimes when I read some information posted in Sammyboy Discussions, a few days later, there will be news that is talking about something from this post... I wonder is it my imagination or is it because there are alot of Reporters / News Agencies depending on the forum for new juicy information that appeals to the public readership.

Can confirm only when they start using sentences like young hairy cheebye mouth like cooleo inflating his ego by banning forum members until the pansies in this forum accord him "Ta Ger Ta" status. Power man! Cooleo can suck my dick to show that power!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can confirm only when they start using sentences like young hairy cheebye mouth like myself inflating cooleo's ego by letting him ban me until the pansies in this forum accord him "Ta Ger Ta" status. Power man! I can suck cooleo's dick to show that power!

I see. Can't disagree. :biggrin:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I seriously wish China shoots fags like this and send the bullet fee to his next of kin.

I hope he fucking suffers.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously wish China shoots fags like this and send the bullet fee to his next of kin.

I hope he fucking suffers.

This Chao Ah Gua sure get beaten up if he continue to be xia lan in shithole China.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the power of the SSM (side stream media) as opposed to the MSM.

The power to censure, chastise, punish, and ostracise wayward bloggers. It shows there's sanity and a certain order among the seeming chaos and anarchy of the Internet. To think that we cannot censor ourselves?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Chao Ah Gua sure get beaten up if he continue to be xia lan in shithole China.

You are so full shwit, my little sweet hairy cheebye mouth cooleo...So who will get banned by you today, the sammyboy "Ta Ger Ta?" version of a cunt?:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder is it my imagination or is it because there are alot of Reporters / News Agencies depending on the forum for new juicy information that appeals to the public readership.

The world press knows that forums like Sammyboy reflect the "true" feelings of Sporeans & not the so called "official" media. That's why the internet brigade is in here trying to influence the discussions :smile: