• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changi Gen Hosp

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are so many eye clinics which do Lasik surgery in Sinkieland... and of all of them, you HAD to choose CGH, the undisputed most fucked up hospital in Sinkieland. :rolleyes:

You deserve to be blind. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies need more foreign doctors but dowan to import them.

Not really, there are many FT doctors plying their trade in Sinkieland: Burmese, Vietnamese, Ah Neh, Pinoy etc.

Sinkies need good doctors, but how good the FT doctors really are is anybody's guess. :wink:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many eye clinics which do Lasik surgery in Sinkieland... and of all of them, you HAD to choose CGH, the undisputed most fucked up hospital in Sinkieland. :rolleyes:

You deserve to be blind. :rolleyes:

by whose authority is CG rated???

by the authority of the one-eyed or cocked eye laksabum??

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of Bedok, maybe you are near me. I stay in Blk xxxx , #xx_xx, street xx. My mobile is xxxxxxxx. Please contact me.

watch out he is in Bedok reservior........... one of those hapless bum who drowned and wandering to find a newly deceased died body............