• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chan C S gone Jogging .

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220421_175425.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw him jogging in my area. As he ran, he seems to have anxiety on his face. He is treated with invisible by joggers. So are many PAP candidates who didn't like to be seen in public, without being surrounded by their own puppies.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw him jogging in my area. As he ran, he seems to have anxiety on his face. He is treated with invisible by joggers. So are many PAP candidates who didn't like to be seen in public, without being surrounded by their own puppies.
U like to inter rub joggers with small talk? :cautious:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN these people just wanted to be associated with a minister so that in times of needs they can link back KNN
As a matter of fact My uncle had applied this tactic before it did worked out to have some gains. Of course my uncle won't go social media's to ass lick lah. Do it wiselee with professionalism. 1 of the influential minister has noted my uncle in person as a verlee logical thinking wise well leespected sinkie peasant hence his leequest were all addressed . And of course don't be like gansiokbin bitch 动不动就 write to St forum :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact My uncle had applied this tactic before it did worked out to have some gains. Of course my uncle won't go social media's to ass lick lah. Do it wiselee with professionalism. 1 of the influential minister has noted my uncle in person as a verlee logical thinking wise well leespected sinkie peasant hence his leequest were all addressed . And of course don't be like gansiokbin bitch 动不动就 write to St forum :rolleyes:
Key success factors are
1. Get the bear learn right. Know that they are influential people. But there are things beyond their scale.
2. Don't need high educational levels to display your professionalism. Speak with confidence with facts before the meeting.
By now they will know you are not some tam chia ter nao sinkies so they also will be verlee careful with you.
3. Sort out the matters with logical leeplies.
It will make your life a difference for certain important life matters.
4. DO NOT be like bitch dog gansiokbin. Write to lick pap ass eg applaud lta for fuck ? Kpkb to minister shan for fuck ? KNN this is fucking stupid behaviour even to the minister.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan served in the Singapore Army from 1987 to 2011. His appointments included Commanding Officer of the 2nd Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment (1998–2000), Army Attaché in Jakarta (2001–03), Commander of the 10th Singapore Infantry Brigade (2003–04), Head of the Joint Plans and Transformation Department (2005–07), Commander of the 9th Division / Chief Infantry Officer (2007–09),[10] and Chief of Staff – Joint Staff (2009–10).

Chan excelled as a student at the United States Army Command and General Staff College in 1998, and was the first foreign student to be conferred the Distinguished Master Strategist Award in the same year.[11]

On 26 March 2010, Chan was appointed Chief of Army. He stepped down from his post and left the Singapore Armed Forces on 25 March 2011 in order to participate in the 2011 general election.[12]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DPM post is still not sorted out yet.

CcS might go for it :biggrin:
It is not what LW think, Pinky decides who to be DPM for LW. Behind closed door is very dirty. Pinky has told LW that he will teach him some "Strategy" to win the next GE. Playing dirty and threat won't work in opposition ward now.