• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrating Joety's Success

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hang out and talk cock about cars and eat and drink - Joetys.
Digging up some m&d on my enemies - Scroobal
Real Estate advice - Wuqi.

I would choose both Joe and Scroobal to hang out and eat/drink, judging by fantastic hawker fare of Joe and the eatery Scroobal claims to have been to last week. Not to mention Joe's exquisite beer which I saved on my HDD and look at when my mood is down.

Wuqi for everything Malaysian and real estate.

GD, Narong and KNNB franchise for cheonging.

Leongsam for carrying PAP balls.

Last edited:

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would choose both Joe and Scroobal to hang out and eat/drink, judging by fantastic hawker fare of Joe and the eatery Scroobal claims to have been to last week. Not to mention Joe's exquisite beer which I saved on my HDD and look at when my mood is down.

Wuqi for everything Malaysian and real estate.

GD, Narong and KNNB franchise for cheonging.

Leongsam for carrying PAP balls.

How about meeting Alamaking? :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no need to get personal. :rolleyes: It's not my fault I have to live in rented room in Bedok South. It's the PAP's fault.

You are still better of than me ...I live in the rented bomb shelter in a HDB flat! My meal is thrown away vegetables from the veg seller. Life is good for LeongSam. Is this sucking up?

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi guys, one of the godfather in this forum up me a whopping 140 points. I'm now retiring this moniker. Take care folks.

P/S: Thank you godfather :wink: LOL LOL LOL

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi guys, one of the godfather in this forum up me a whopping 140 points. I'm now retiring this moniker. Take care folks.

P/S: Thank you godfather :wink: LOL LOL LOL

Gong CB... wah you damn fast man. Lim peh still struggling. CCB...

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro erection is also another nice guy, both are nice guys. i can vouch for their characters.

If you had read the latest scientific research, you would think twice.

New study shows that nice people are more likely to cause harm to others

The results of the study showed that the subjects that had agreeable, conscientious personalities were more likely to follow the orders given to them and they were more willing to deliver the painful electric shocks, knowing they were harming innocent people. The study also showed that the subjects with more contrarian, less agreeable personalities were more likely to refuse to deliver the painful shocks. An interpretation of these results is that nice people followed the orders because they did not want to upset the authorities and the contrarian people were more likely to stick up for themselves and argue with the authorities.

The study results also showed that people with more “left-wing” political leanings were less likely to deliver the painful shocks.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/perso...people-are-more-obedient/#PEuoCuWOIsxMrd6c.99

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you had read the latest scientific research, you would think twice.

New study shows that nice people are more likely to cause harm to others

The results of the study showed that the subjects that had agreeable, conscientious personalities were more likely to follow the orders given to them and they were more willing to deliver the painful electric shocks, knowing they were harming innocent people. The study also showed that the subjects with more contrarian, less agreeable personalities were more likely to refuse to deliver the painful shocks. An interpretation of these results is that nice people followed the orders because they did not want to upset the authorities and the contrarian people were more likely to stick up for themselves and argue with the authorities.

The study results also showed that people with more “left-wing” political leanings were less likely to deliver the painful shocks.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/perso...people-are-more-obedient/#PEuoCuWOIsxMrd6c.99

so am i nice????