• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrating Joety's Success

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks for proving my point about the difference between u and ah joe..and if u think the pappies r doing a good job running the country...u are definitely a bigger idiotic asshole than I thought u were...guess u must have got a good dose of pap shafting...that makes u sing pap praises....wat an asshole.

I don't rely on opinions. I base all my statements upon cold hard facts and all the measurable indices point to the fact that the PAP is doing an excellent job. The problem with sinkies is that they take their comfortable lives for granted.

They won't know how good a life they're leading till they have had the misfortune of living in some other country which isn't run as well.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kns knnbgcb you nothing better to do is it? Anyway its flattering but I'm not rich I'm just a guy happen to live overseas trying to make a living selling screws but yes I am a happy go lucky guy who never miss an opportunity to have a nice drink, some nice food and be naughty a little bit.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Joetys is ang moh so thats why Leongsam say Joetys is best, because ang moh is best.

It is no coincidence why Joetys is the blue eye boy of Leongsam. Joetys represents the successful Sinkie who made the move and got out of Singapore. Now he is enjoying a successful and rewarding life in the Land of Smile and thus earns his bragging rights to bash Sinkies from abroad, unlike Tonychat who has never go further than Johor Bahru but continues to hallucinates that he is in Australia. Joetys is a good example that we should learn from. Leongsam is right all along :wink:

JoetysPeasant
Which tyre for his AudiWhen will the MRT arrive
First class or business classTiger Airways or Jetstar
Italy or MaldivesMalaysi or Pulau Ubin
Lafite or Louis XIIITiger beer or Singha depending on the beer promoter's cup size
Babes throwing eyes at him at 6 stars hotel swimming poolKio kway at Petain or Desker road
Businesses in JKT and BangcockMind your own business :o
Beautiful maid with a revolverThe wife is the maid
Read books use KindleFree book at library
Pay money for points at SBFBeg for points whenever possible :biggrin:

Disclaimer:

1: I am not Scroobal. Although we both like to stir shit :biggrin:
2. Lazy Saturday, so find something to disturb Joetys :p
3. Please don't zap me :smile:
4. Please up my points if you like my post :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I stand to be corrected below

JoetysFACT
Which tyre for his AudiI don't own an Audi
First class or business classI travel economy 90% of the time
Italy or MaldivesNever been to Maldives
Lafite or Louis XIIINope, Cordon Bleu
Babes throwing eyes at him at 6 stars hotel swimming poolThat was a 4 Star
Businesses in JKT and BangcockPartly correct, 2 other countries too
Beautiful maid with a revolverPistol
Read books use KindleManage to start today, so happy
Pay money for points at SBFThis is the only thing you got it 100% right

<tbody>
</tbody>

And there is also another fact, I don't own any property anywhere, I can only rent so that does not make me a rich person ok?

ragout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one: Joetys goes to Poseidon a high class joint and has a good time there but sinkie losers have to DIY and can only kpkb here.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kns knnbgcb you nothing better to do is it? Anyway its flattering but I'm not rich I'm just a guy happen to live overseas trying to make a living selling screws but yes I am a happy go lucky guy who never miss an opportunity to have a nice drink, some nice food and be naughty a little bit.

Stir abit shit on a slow Saturday. :biggrin:

Nowhere to go in this little sinking island :o

By the way, if you don't like my posting, up my points to 1000 and I can retire this moniker :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before I saw the light me thought idleness was ultimate joy
Now it's more important to express myself and not be robot
In retrospect I am very glad to have trained those useless waitresses
At Chatterbox to bring me dark soya sauce with my western fried eggs

[video=youtube;wm5nfTmEvK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm5nfTmEvK8[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stir abit shit on a slow Saturday. :biggrin:

Nowhere to go in this little sinking island :o

By the way, if you don't like my posting, up my points to 1000 and I can retire this moniker :biggrin:

poor sinkie....That is too bad..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you really have to make a choice between Joetys, Scroobal and Wuqi256, who would it be :biggrin:

Hang out and talk cock about cars and eat and drink - Joetys.
Digging up some m&d on my enemies - Scroobal
Real Estate advice - Wuqi.