• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cecilia Cheung claims she was target of sexual harassment in cinema

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"I was always the kind of person who did whatever I wanted. "When I was 18 years old, I would smoke cigarettes and do press interviews at the same time. I thought I was being my true self! Thinking back, I was indeed really rebellious. I just didn't like the "virginal" image which the company wanted me to project.

who gives a fuckshit what you are when you are 18???

this woman is totally sinkie shit ass loser.. no wonder she stays in sinkieland, the sinkieness in the pathetic island really attracts her.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How credible is the report?

hi there

1. what's there to be credible in the first place?
2. this specimen is seeking maximum exposure from all kinds of news on herself.
3. she is just another left-on-the-shelf thing.
4. cannot sing, cannot act but definitely looking for another good bonking:kma: