• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ceca just got job at dbs. songbo chaosinkie?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Plse. More come over and take up sinkie citizenship plse. :biggrin:
Already happening,,with the likes of Janil, Amy KAur, Pad bee wah..mad khaw and i forget to add,,,must mudland cina will be happy to be permanent resident and buy hdb in singkieland,,and rent it out and buy nice house in mudland and all in all benefit the mudland economy by spending in mudland

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes and to think Mandarin is not even a cina language. Its a bastardised manchurian langauage enforced on the cinas by the manchurians,,,cina pride? my ass

Tats wat u think. But almost all cheena would tell u Mandarin is their mother tongue. So just accept it lah:biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats wat u think. But almost all cheena would tell u Mandarin is their mother tongue. So just accept it lah:biggrin:
I am not a Fuckein,,,I did not sell my soul to the chicoms for nothing,,,,so these mandarin speaking scums can go take a long walk of a short pier

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already happening,,with the likes of Janil, Amy KAur, Pad bee wah..mad khaw

Actually those cheena jiuhukia who settle down here and took up red IC, i dont blame them. At least they are not traitors. Is those traitor cheena Msians, who enjoyed both world, badmouth the Msian garment, praised MIW skyhigh....and yet holding tightly to their blue ic.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a Fuckein,,,I did not sell my soul to the chicoms for nothing,,,,so these mandarin speaking scums can go take a long walk of a short pier

But a couple of my office colleagues fm Msia. They are kantonis. Wahlou...so proud Mandarin. Pickup phone will say "ning hou". Sinkieland indeed 2nd chicom leow

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
But a couple of my office colleagues fm Msia. They are kantonis. Wahlou...so proud Mandarin. Pickup phone will say "ning hou". Sinkieland indeed 2nd chicom leow
Most likely Fuckkas,,,they are canto speakers and try to pass of as Cantos because they stole Canto lands in Canton...but at home they will speak Fuckka. So I have always called the Fuckkas the enemy within

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The privileges is stated in their constitution. All races agreed. After formation of cheena racist DAP, racial conflicts broke out. Till now DAP still askg equal privileges. Wat discrimination u talkg abt? I see so many cheena having two or three landed properties, several cars, medical cost m$1, etc etc. So rich. Cheena no rights to demand tis n tat. Is not stated in the constitution cheena entitlement. Whereass for Malays here we dont behave like ur cheena msian. Ungrateful n greedy. The diff is our constitution here stated Malays interest shld be looked after. But?? Anyway I really hope all the cheena msians n indons migrate to Sinkieland. 80 cheena or 99% cheena dont make any diff to Malays. CECA most welcome too!
Fuck the constitution. m&ds are pathetic. Fucked by PAP and continue to vote PAP every time. Deserve it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah.. . we seems to have miss this baba thing.

Pinky is a baba. hearsay baba are vindictive people, all for themselves and don't mixed well with Chinese people.

This cld be why he like to sue..the bad baba ethnic behaviour. got money they become vindictive people.

Chinese don't bother using law to revenge knowing the winners are the lawyers.

LKY didn’t do a single thing for you or me , he did everything for himself ..don’t forget he is Baba who speaks Malay at home and a WOG who goes by the name of Harry , the Sinkie chinks themselves never associated this Harry as a chinese

you see , LKY wanted to be Malusia PM and not this little red dot PM but that Hope was dashed by MCA but he blamed it on UMNO ...the rest is history

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely Fuckkas,,,they are canto speakers and try to pass of as Cantos because they stole Canto lands in Canton...but at home they will speak Fuckka. So I have always called the Fuckkas the enemy within

Tat i cant confirmed. But for sure they are cheena. And i tell u this....generally all the cheena Msians speak Mandarin. U dont believe u just need to go JB and hear for urself. At times i spoke simple hokkien dialects to them...they macam in a daze. Malay also they speak half past six. English totally ZERO.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat i cant confirmed. But for sure they are cheena. And i tell u this....generally all the cheena Msians speak Mandarin. U dont believe u just need to go JB and hear for urself. At times i spoke simple hokkien dialects to them...they macam in a daze. Malay also they speak half past six. English totally ZERO.

Depends on how u look at it,,,amongst the Cina there are many that cannot speak Canto and only speak mandarin bcos they go cina schools. In JB I get along fine speaking Mandarin,,and I only speak canto to those that speak canto,,,in KL Canto is still the street language,,however mandarin is sexpending due to cina schools and the rise of tiong land,,,in general,,mandarin as the main language of cina is bo pian one due to the huge number of northerners and the promotion of mandarin is the national language. my main gaffe is the chicoms promoting it as the only language of the cina,,,and southern cina dont speak mandarin,,,but have to tow the line...and the intentional destruction of the southern languages,,that is the issue...and what is worst is the fuckeins,,are the biggest mandarin speaking supporters and have sold their souls to the chicoms...dont forget in the past,,there were fuckein schools and dead fart shut them down with the support of the fuckeins...and I did ask my fuckein relatives about it,,,u know what they say?? Good to speak mandarin as will unite the cinas,,,why dont speak fuckein and unite the fuckeins? If the chicoms just say use mandarin as an educational tool,,,and let the regions speak their own language on a personal basis ,,,there will be true diversity and the people will actually be more united instead of ostracised.,...there will be unity through diversity,,something chicoms will never understand...

And in the past,,when go mudland,,I was always told good thing about m&ds is when m&d see m&ds,,,they will speak m&d,,and when car breakdown etc,,its always the m&d that stop the car to help,,in army,,,m&d ah bangs etc were always united,,always help platoon mates etc,,,now,,,m&ds are emulating Arabs like never b4 and are forsaking their own m&d culture,,,in the past,,m&ds never create noise about halal this and that,,and now they isolate themselves even more,,,m&ds now are becoming the equivalent to Fuckeins,,,sell their soul to the dominant culture,,

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends on how u look at it,,,amongst the Cina there are many that cannot speak Canto and only speak mandarin bcos they go cina schools. In JB I get along fine speaking Mandarin,,and I only speak canto to those that speak canto,,,in KL Canto is still the street language,,however mandarin is sexpending due to cina schools and the rise of tiong land,,,in general,,mandarin as the main language of cina is bo pian one due to the huge number of northerners and the promotion of mandarin is the national language. my main gaffe is the chicoms promoting it as the only language of the cina,,,and southern cina dont speak mandarin,,,but have to tow the line...and the intentional destruction of the southern languages,,that is the issue...and what is worst is the fuckeins,,are the biggest mandarin speaking supporters and have sold their souls to the chicoms...dont forget in the past,,there were fuckein schools and dead fart shut them down with the support of the fuckeins...and I did ask my fuckein relatives about it,,,u know what they say?? Good to speak mandarin as will unite the cinas,,,why dont speak fuckein and unite the fuckeins? If the chicoms just say use mandarin as an educational tool,,,and let the regions speak their own language on a personal basis ,,,there will be true diversity and the people will actually be more united instead of ostracised.,...there will be unity through diversity,,something chicoms will never understand...

And in the past,,when go mudland,,I was always told good thing about m&ds is when m&d see m&ds,,,they will speak m&d,,and when car breakdown etc,,its always the m&d that stop the car to help,,in army,,,m&d ah bangs etc were always united,,always help platoon mates etc,,,now,,,m&ds are emulating Arabs like never b4 and are forsaking their own m&d culture,,,in the past,,m&ds never create noise about halal this and that,,and now they isolate themselves even more,,,m&ds now are becoming the equivalent to Fuckeins,,,sell their soul to the dominant culture,,

I already told u its awareness. Islam been around 1400 yrs. Those days no social media n info we get is fm library n listen islamic lectures fm Ustaz/masjid. So alot of us do not have sufficient islamic knowledge. But nowadays we know the Dos n Donts. Easily available even fm our hp. So its not true Malays isolate themselves. Its world phenomena. U go everywhere u will see Muslimah don with hijab. Its also wrong of u to assume we forsake our culture. We still put on our baju kurong, songkok, speak Malay. Surprise at ur ignorant. Even till today Malays are still helpful.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ahem. Dont really ustand ur post. I mean nowadays Malays see Malays we still speak Malay/English. Same like last time mah. We dont speak Arab. U mean ur car breakdown Malays dont help u? Sure or not kawan? Helping others is our culture. Same like last time. Platoon mates??? Last x Malays no serve NS in Saf lah. As for halal lots of non muslim restaurant wish to increase their revenue by serving halal food. Muslims dont force them to serve halal food. I can still stick to my Malay food. Malays are simple folks. We eat to live. Not live to eat.:smile: Last time Malays still same as now. We still practise our belief faithfully with easy access to social media nowadays. Oh ya. Malays hardly speak Arab. So its not true we sold our soul at the expense of our culture.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just meant,,m&ds in the past are different from now,,,m&ds now more obsessed with religion,,,and m&ds are becoming more stuck up like arabs,,wear like arabs etc,, in the past minah dont wear hijab now ,,all wear,,