• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCS to SG PMEs: "Go and get overseas experience"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A leader leads by example. He should show us the way by doing it himself first. What a piece of shit!

If I may add, it is the lau sai kind of shit.

And this idiot was Chief of Army?

So no surprises that SMRT, NOL have the kind of shit CEOs that they have.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ccs5.png

Yet now he's telling you sinkies to fuck off from this island

VOTE THIS BASTARD OUT!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are idiots! All sinkies that I know of working overseas are very grateful for the experiences and people they met abroad. It broadens your horizons, lets you get involved with opportunities you may not find in Singapore. Also for potential quitters, having worked abroad makes you more mobile than those who spent their entire lives living, working and studying in Singapore.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you broaden your eye bag and wrinkle from overseas job, you will not get job here unless you kick those FTs out.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are idiots! All sinkies that I know of working overseas are very grateful for the experiences and people they met abroad. It broadens your horizons, lets you get involved with opportunities you may not find in Singapore. Also for potential quitters, having worked abroad makes you more mobile than those who spent their entire lives living, working and studying in Singapore.

Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the gay!

who are they? can you name them?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello dumbfuck
they are overseas becos there is no job here for them............sori all taken by lying cheating ah nehs n peenoys

I met a lot of sgian overseas in Hambury n Stockholm washing dishes in restaurant ... does that count as overseas exposure n experience???????????

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ccs5.png

Yet now he's telling you sinkies to fuck off from this island

VOTE THIS BASTARD OUT!

At least there is an element of truth in his quote.
He did not even know he had to shit until his superior officer told him.
And even then, he used to ask, "how much to shit hah?"

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo kee chew indirect flee kick kio lee chway boh ghang boh lui gian png eh sai hong gan leow lah

[video=youtube;omBKpMb6YHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBKpMb6YHg[/video]

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In uniform throughout his working life prior to Tg Pagar, the gall of this guy to make comments like these amount to no more than the art of opening his big mouth and get caught with tales of his stupidity.