• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCS: I not under PMO but cna answer the question!!!

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...i see him talking in parliment knn like primary school speech contest like that....primary school kid talking sia...knn...this type how to be prime minister? go Geylang oso kenna reject...must check IC

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real reason is this. He is the only walkover minister in 2011. Since he did not participate in the election, he is the best person to answer the question without conflict of interest.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two possible reasons. First to give impression of independent party looking into the case, since he is not the minister overseeing the election department. Second is to give him higher profile, and they have already assessed this case as mild, so safe for the anointed one to do the public appearance.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please satisfy my dumbness; I thought the sealed ballot boxes containing voting slips are transported intact from the voting booth to the counting section, then break seal and open.

How come kee chiu say open and transfer to another box for transportation to the counting center:confused:

Did I read wrongly or that was the existing process:confused:

If no lapses, then how come police report was lodged by ED sometime back when the news reported it:confused:

so after this statement , is the case closed?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Two possible reasons. First to give impression of independent party looking into the case, since he is not the minister overseeing the election department. Second is to give him higher profile, and they have already assessed this case as mild, so safe for the anointed one to do the public appearance.

LKY already said. Newbies like him must be given opportunities to "face the fire" & get hustled - that's why MG Chan was the Zhuge Liang in the Punggol East by-election. Nevermind that he fcuked up big time - sure got excuse cooked such as "by election effect" and whatever sai. I am sure this MG has enough computer game experience "facing enemy fire". This is another "experience" in parliament, give Chan chance to talk cock

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY already said. Newbies like him must be given opportunities to "face the fire" & get hustled - that's why MG Chan was the Zhuge Liang in the Punggol East by-election. Nevermind that he fcuked up big time - sure got excuse cooked such as "by election effect" and whatever sai. I am sure this MG has enough computer game experience "facing enemy fire". This is another "experience" in parliament, give Chan chance to talk cock

how many chances must this clown be given

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
keyword being he thought. such a fundamental screw up. won elections but caused allegations of manipulation. only one party is good enough to do this