• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP Xi's Belt and Road Initiative is FAILING! China's Global Ambition Exposed!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a selloff of cny and more discounts for bri required. otherwise no takers as ccp runs out of money.
IMG_1303.png

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Belt and Road is a trap.
I say again, belt and road is a trap. The poorer nation needs market to peddle their product. First world nation would open up the market for these third world nation. That's normal operation.

In this case, Chinese must open their market to the poorer cousins. But china's business principle is ... I quash you and get all your business. I am the only one around to do business. You are under me. That's how china is it.

Now with high interest rate in the world,the Chinese are borrowing from Chinese banks and invest outside and earn the difference without breaking a sweat.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats nonsense. Millions of chinese workers benefited from china BRI.
Hear say that they (worker)even bring their own wok and pan to the aite. They bring the whole army of construction worker out from china to work site.

How does the country from belt and road benefit ? I can't figure out at all. When I invest in a foreign country, you expect me to hire the local population to work for me. Instead I bring my whole army of people to work for me. Even I bring my own wok and pan. How does the host nation benefit from such business transaction ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writing was on the wall when even CCP/Tiong-compromised Lianhe Zaobao quietly removed their Belt and Road website portal. :biggrin:

Lianhe Zaobao and Singapore Business Federation launch 'One Belt, One Road' portal​

MAR 8, 2016
https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...-federation-launches-one-belt-one-road-portal

obor.jpg

And yet you still have a bunch of Tiongland/CCP fanboys who keep talking up the Belt and Road debt trap. You Dickson Yeo quislings should be put on a watchlist by whichever national security agency in charge. :roflmao:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those china bashers, go ahead.

See the advancement China made iN TECH. its the world who needs china, not other way round

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See the advancement China made iN TECH. its the world who needs china, not other way round

ccp (sex) robots do double duty: offset the one child policy disaster with robot labor and suck tiong cocks dry to store sperm in sperm banks for test tube babies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You Tiong/CCP fanboys really have a talent for digging out the propaganda channels on Youtube. :biggrin:

See its 'sister' channel.

https://www.youtube.com/@prorobots_cn/videos

Oh... and the exact same content on China's websites. Imagine my shock. :roflmao:

----

全球机器人PROROBOTS

全球拥有超90万名订阅者。分享关于机器人、无人机、人工智能和虚拟现实领域的优质视频!【商务合作VX】PRO_ROBOTS 备注来意​

https://space.bilibili.com/1364350417

全球机器人PROROBOTS​

简介:大家好!这里是PRO ROBOTS中文官方账号,全球拥有超90万名订阅者。将在这里分享关于机器人、无人机、人工智能和虚拟现实领域的优质视频!
IP属地: 广东

https://www.ixigua.com/home/2080752900508231

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear say that they (worker)even bring their own wok and pan to the aite. They bring the whole army of construction worker out from china to work site.

How does the country from belt and road benefit ? I can't figure out at all. When I invest in a foreign country, you expect me to hire the local population to work for me. Instead I bring my whole army of people to work for me. Even I bring my own wok and pan. How does the host nation benefit from such business transaction ?
Local population do not have the skill nor efficiency of Chinese workers. Time and money needed to train workers. When construction completed, local workers unemployed again as no other huge construction job on the horizon. Waste of training

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since chicon land has succeeded in battery n EV tech...it has a new golden goose which will make it even stronger economically and technologically... Ang mor lands are just playing catch up...so ang mor lands is fucked

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since chicon land has succeeded in battery n EV tech...it has a new golden goose which will make it even stronger economically and technologically... Ang mor lands are just playing catch up...so ang mor lands is fucked
battery tech rapidly moving to solid state. jp is now in the lead. ccp will be left in the dust again with a mountain of toxic lithium which will becum useless when solid state batteries take off.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

1b1r is there to help chicon land workers n industry...it's not about developing or helping the local economy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1b1r is there to help chicon land workers n industry...it's not about developing or helping the local economy
yes, it’s mainly to sexport their unemployed workers to poorer cuntries to find employment. plus, poorer or 3rd world cuntries don’t have stringent building codes and permit process to check and slow down shoddy and unsafe work. ccp can suka suka build shit with tofu, tin cans, substandard cement, fake concrete, and soft “steel” rebars in major infrastructure projects. we can sexpect disasters in majority of the bri projects the next 6.9 years.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
battery tech rapidly moving to solid state. jp is now in the lead. ccp will be left in the dust again with a mountain of toxic lithium which will becum useless when solid state batteries take off.
The Chinese are sitting not on their laurels. Toyota will launch it's first solid state EV in 2027. Nio might just beat it to the launch

https://www.topspeed.com/nio-first-evmaker-to-bring-solid-state-batteries/

Nio Becomes The First EVmaker To Bring Solid-state Batteries To The Mass Market

BYNOAH STAATS
PUBLISHED JUL 12, 2023

Chinese vehicle maker Nio has just announced its solid-state EV batteries, and it will be equipped in the new ES6 SUV.

Chinese electric vehicle automaker Nio has made a groundbreaking achievement in the EV industry by adding a 150 kWh solid-state battery pack to its cars. This solid-state pack, supplied by WeLion, will debut on the upcoming ES6 SUV, and customers in China can choose this energy-dense pack as early as this month. Although the brand originally quoted this technology as boasting an impressive 620 miles (1,000 km) of range on a single charge, it currently sits closer to 578 miles. After facing delays and uncertainty, Nio has finally decided to incorporate solid-state batteries into its EV lineup. In May, the company submitted a filing with China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, revealing ambitious intentions to equip three existing EV models with expanded battery capabilities provided by solid-state battery developer WeLion.

The 150 kWh solid-state battery pack is set to revolutionize Nio's vehicles, offering an extended range and improved energy density. Compared to Nio's current 100 kWh lithium-ion pack, the solid-state pack weighs slightly more, coming in at 575 kg (1,268 pounds), but it boasts an impressive 261 Wh/kg energy density, which is 44.44 percent higher than the 180 Wh/kg of the lithium-ion pack. With many companies following suit, it's safe to say that solid-state batteries could become the new "normal" for the EV market in the next decade.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese are sitting not on their laurels. Toyota will launch it's first solid state EV in 2027. Nio might just beat it to the launch

https://www.topspeed.com/nio-first-evmaker-to-bring-solid-state-batteries/

Nio Becomes The First EVmaker To Bring Solid-state Batteries To The Mass Market

BYNOAH STAATS
PUBLISHED JUL 12, 2023

Chinese vehicle maker Nio has just announced its solid-state EV batteries, and it will be equipped in the new ES6 SUV.

Chinese electric vehicle automaker Nio has made a groundbreaking achievement in the EV industry by adding a 150 kWh solid-state battery pack to its cars. This solid-state pack, supplied by WeLion, will debut on the upcoming ES6 SUV, and customers in China can choose this energy-dense pack as early as this month. Although the brand originally quoted this technology as boasting an impressive 620 miles (1,000 km) of range on a single charge, it currently sits closer to 578 miles. After facing delays and uncertainty, Nio has finally decided to incorporate solid-state batteries into its EV lineup. In May, the company submitted a filing with China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, revealing ambitious intentions to equip three existing EV models with expanded battery capabilities provided by solid-state battery developer WeLion.

The 150 kWh solid-state battery pack is set to revolutionize Nio's vehicles, offering an extended range and improved energy density. Compared to Nio's current 100 kWh lithium-ion pack, the solid-state pack weighs slightly more, coming in at 575 kg (1,268 pounds), but it boasts an impressive 261 Wh/kg energy density, which is 44.44 percent higher than the 180 Wh/kg of the lithium-ion pack. With many companies following suit, it's safe to say that solid-state batteries could become the new "normal" for the EV market in the next decade.
Nio has some issues wrt The battery packs. Instead of charging it's relationship exchanhhed. You buy a nio car and battery pack separately.
So you get a fully charged battery every time it's being exchanged instead of charged to just 80% for others.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRI is for China first, and the Global South next. Fact.

The CCP has never ever sought to impose its political and economic model on the rest of the world. Unlike the US, which has waged war after war in the name of 'democracy' and 'capitalism'.

So people who say that China wants to conquer the world and recreate it in its image should - to paraphrase McArthur - have their heads re-examined. The Russians and Anglo-Saxons are hegemonic and imperialist, but the Chinese have always been navel-gazers. History is replete with examples of how complacent Han rulers were humiliated by foreign barbarians on the battlefield.

They are not interested in exporting their fake version of communism (in reality one-party state capitalism); they are interested in shaping the world economic and trade order to their advantage so that they can continue to gain access to key raw materials, feed their hungry masses, bring jobs, quell unrest, so as to maintain the legitimacy of the CCP.

The day the CCP failed the people would be the day we see a Taiping or even a 1911. For better or for worse