• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP China Wuhan virus 2.0 coming soon.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many ways can a virus mutate such that your anti-bodies cannot handle it? This is not a trick question, even a sec 4 student with some human decency will be able to answer it

All bets are off if it's a man-made gain of function virus i.e. a bioweapon. :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I won't deny that I may have contracted Covid in the past because I also remembered having a slight fever previously. After a day or 2 of PANADOLS, everything was back to normal again.

My argument is that even if I had used the Covid test kit and showed Positive, there is also no proven medicinal cure but one is just to isolate, take PANADOLS and rest at home till the fever subsides So, what's the use? And since I'm already vaccinated 3 times, so, I don't really bother. Even when I go out presently, I no longer use my mask (especially since I don't use public transport), but my wife will always nag at me for not doing so.

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't we saw many similar video flowing out in 2020? I think the first thing we need to find out is whether these are real dead body inside the body bag. Globalist government around the world are more than happy to implement lockdown, mandatory vaccination and control again.