• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB SILVERSEAS Condo Ad Only Uses Ang Mos. S'poreans Cannot AFFORD IS It? CCB!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just happen to see the SIVERSEAs Condo @ Amber Rd ad on TV using only FT models.

CCB another company putting Singaporeans down. Like Singaporeans Chinese, Malays, Indians all cannot afford to buy or live there.

Wonder who is the fucking developer.
:oIo:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

jare0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just happen to see the SIVERSEAs Condo @ Amber Rd ad on TV using only FT models.

CCB another company putting Singaporeans down. Like Singaporeans Chinese, Malays, Indians all cannot afford to buy or live there.

Wonder who is the fucking developer.
:oIo:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Developer: FEO
99 yrs leasehold selling average $1.6k psf :biggrin:

How to advertise using sinkies models :biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs and Singaporeans are NOT ALLOWED INSIDE period.

狗与新加坡人不准入内!
:mad:

This whole saga has reached a boiling point....Singapore badly needs a...
.......陳真

昏睡百年,国人渐已醒
睁开眼吧,小心看吧
哪个愿臣虏自认
因为畏缩与忍让
人家骄气日盛
开口叫吧,高声叫吧
这里是全国皆兵
历来强盗要侵入
最终必送命
万里长城永不到
千里黄河水滔滔
江山秀丽叠彩锋岭
问我国家哪像染病
冲开血路,挥手上吧
要致力国家中兴
岂让国土再遭践踏
个个负起使命
这睡狮已渐已醒

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it is a fact that most of them staying inside there gonna be ang mohs.. i was at city square residence over the weekend... out of the 30 people in the pool, i think 25 are all ang mohs... And we are talking abt a district 8 project only...

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it is a fact that most of them staying inside there gonna be ang mohs.. i was at city square residence over the weekend... out of the 30 people in the pool, i think 25 are all ang mohs... And we are talking abt a district 8 project only...

So what if most of the residence are ang mos? They are most probably renting the apartment only. The landlords are most likely the Singaporeans themselves renting out their swanky apartment to all these highly overpaid angmos.:oIo:
Therefore, it is clear that these angmos are merely guest while we are the hosts. And apparantly, these chao angmos like to form their little white trash ghetto too!

Singapore is an Asian country, why the fuck do we need to use angmo models to advertisel products? :oIo: