• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB! My Workers Asked For Increment Due To INCREASED BUS and MRT Charges

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB. i thought pay by distance traveled is cheaper.

BUT, the workers staying closest to the factory says it became more expensive; some say even as much as 30%

ccb to THE SCUMS.

VOTE FOR THEM LUNG CHEOW!:oIo:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">​

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then u got tell them to switch bus and mrt to save $? lol

Better to show them the newspaper article by the Second Minister for Transport Ms Lim Hwee Hua. she urge all passengers to 'think again' and look at the big picture, whatever that is.

However, having her said that, when all your workers leave you for anothe who will compensate their increase in expenses, then she will said, you die your own business.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to show them the newspaper article by the Second Minister for Transport Ms Lim Hwee Hua. she urge all passengers to 'think again' and look at the big picture, whatever that is.

However, having her said that, when all your workers leave you for anothe who will compensate their increase in expenses, then she will said, you die your own business.

My HR exec took pains to explain the article in length I was told.

She told the workers the SPIN in the article. Workers actually understood and already very TULAN and said they have stopped believing in THE SCUMS.

Wah say...ERECTIONS.....bring in on lah they say!

S'pore still got some hope.
I never give my workers any political views ever.

Fed-up just come to SBF and shoot.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay and Pay is a Very very calculative and mannupulative Gahmen
you can never beat them when come to dollar and cents.

Just imagine every commuters pays extra 10cts/trip do u know many millions goes in their pockets???

Off they will asked u to look and a broader picture, and not caught off guard!

End of the day Bottom Line! for SMRT!