• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB Mudland pothead couple blames their children after caught growing ganja

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple get life for possessing ganja plant

20120201.120733_nstdrug430.jpg

New Straits Times
Wednesday, Feb 01, 2012

KUCHING: They blamed their children for the cannabis found in their home.

Sessions Court judge Afida Abdul Rahman sentenced Tajol Ashikin Tambi, 39, and his wife Rozaimah Mat, 37, to three years' jail for possessing 20.44g of ganja and life imprisonment for cultivating a ganja plant.

Tajol in addition was ordered to receive six strokes of the rotan for the second offence.

Both offences were alleged to have been committed at their home in Jalan Sultan Tengah, Bandar Baru Semariang, at 12.45pm on Jan 12 last year.

In her judgment, Afida said the couple's defence was outrageous and it showed that the couple were not responsible parents.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
One miserable plant and life sentence!?!?!

My ex-neighbour had his basement teeming with the weed - and he's getting rich from it!!

The ganja is not dangerous. the law is!

Cheers!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter has been arrested for the same in Japan and is now languishing in a lockup pending bail or trial.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are also professionals who take dope, no one will believe that.:biggrin:

I'm talking about people who started smoking dope everyday from 10/11/12 years old. One was a pizza delivery "boy" at 31 years old. And he quit smoking when he was 19.

His younger brother is still going sstrong. I remember he was still trying to finish technical college at 30 years old. Both are very nice people but you can't talk to them without being high yourself... They have memory of a fish bowl.