• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Causeway traffic update

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since there is no post on this topic. Hope this will good forum or info on Causeway traffic flow/condition.
Just now when back from JB using causeway. The vehicle jam until Turf Club or SLE out to BKE.
Happy MOON cake for those going to Malaysia celebrate and take care come back safely.:smile:

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate going through the causeway nowaday. Not worth making the trip. Look at the traffic camera you sian already

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate going through the causeway nowaday. Not worth making the trip. Look at the traffic camera you sian already

ME going JB 2~4 times a month. All because of Mas Selamat causing jam from bad to worst.
Hope that Mas Selamat can upload his video in Youtube saying that he is save and is out of Singapore. :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is the incompetency of SIR and the fuck up police force that has brought this inconveniences to its citizens...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since there is no post on this topic. Hope this will good forum or info on Causeway traffic flow/condition.
Just now when back from JB using causeway. The vehicle jam until Turf Club or SLE out to BKE.
Happy MOON cake for those going to Malaysia celebrate and take care come back safely.:smile:

Every vehicle owners crossing through the immigration booths, pay a toll, and paying customers expect good serivice not jams.

Observe how many booths are opened to process the trafftic in & out of Singapore, one will get to see how efficient they are.

Count how many motorrcycles, taxis, cars, etc., crossed the checkpoints each day, and one can calculate the amount of money earned.

Yet, due to highten security over everybidy knows you know who, due to you know what, in the guise of SERVING YOU BETTER, nothing much have been done, to improve the traffic flow.

Pity the poor motorcyslists who, have to endure, vehicle emission, sun, rain, dust jams, just to cross through to Malaysia, and yet, they pay toll!.

Pity, the other motorists too, who have to endure the long jam that strecthes from the checkpoint all the way to woodlands ave....all they way so time to KPE.

So why pay toll, when the service is so lousy? :biggrin:

jastsen

Alfrescian
Loyal
it the same as the 2nd link too..the bus lane can jammed till 2 hours just to get into the custom station....
wow i heard the moon cakes there selling very cheap compare to here.... it have alot of variety too.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is the incompetency of SIR and the fuck up police force that has brought this inconveniences to its citizens...

but incompetent n f**k up, nt oni dese 2 la ... juz dat dese 2 happen 2 expose demselves 2 ze public ...

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mas Selamat just an excuse. Signs are he is dead and buried in Singapore since no one outside Singapore have seen him.

Its a move by PAP govt to bankrupt JB for denying us rain water and making Singapore its favorite whipping boy. The squeeze is tightened further and Malaysian diplomats on official duties cannot use the fast lane anymore. One day there will be war and it will end immediately when people wakes up and have ministars publicly humiliated for their involvement to the detriment of Singapore.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I hate in causeway ICA is:
1. JB to Singapore after past car boot check from 8 lanes to 2 lane then one lane stupid/idiot design.
2. Too many hump like war zone(better put landmine). That also slow down traffic

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just when things start to look good...they implement new things again to choke up the traffic....:eek:..Lidat how to justify tax payers $$$$$$ :mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I hate in causeway ICA is:
1. JB to Singapore after past car boot check from 8 lanes to 2 lane then one lane stupid/idiot design.
2. Too many hump like war zone(better put landmine). That also slow down traffic

Ha Ha , just take a bus lah.

Only have to queue with the masses but cheep cheep.:(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buses cheep cheep but still stuck in the jam for more than 2 hrs wor!:eek:

Got 3 lanes motocrycles, cars & buses.

Fastest is the cycle lane & next is the bus lane. Most popular with Malaysians so these 2 modes is fastest.

Car is slowest but more comfortable. Spend 2 hours quality time in car burning fuel. :p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 hour to cross Causeway better walk faster. I think will be less than 20 min. From Custom to custom only 1~1.5km max.
If riding bicycle which lane anyone know?