• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cartoon army

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=460441620677267" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0"></iframe>

by the way, another young man about 21yo had lost his life while serving NS. condolences to his parents :(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's insufficient acceleration to arm the mortar.

He did not check the mortar if it was primed & if the firing ring is correct...I sure have forgotten already on how to check before firing off a mortar.. thats was so long ago...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
war comes tomorrow, how?

you mean you are staying to fight har??

good luck to you, tuayapeh will take a hort holiday first and join you later hor??? no surprised that i would probably bump into hordes of PAP generals and their PLPs running away with their plunder for their permanent holiday on the departing plane........

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
our army boys are all speckies. sure they miss target when fire their ammunition. our generals are even worst, their speckies degrees are even cheemer! their ammunition not only miss target but pregnant some butchie female sargeant.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The SAF now has a procedure similar to Lasik that's provided to pilots and combat vocations etc so there no need for specs.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me when limpei in BMT, the good runners were smokers and the sharpshooters were all four-eyed.

Cheers!

our army boys are all speckies. sure they miss target when fire their ammunition. our generals are even worst, their speckies degrees are even cheemer! their ammunition not only miss target but pregnant some butchie female sargeant.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
now our army boys are trained to fight a war in an aircond room just like a video arcade. if that's gonna be the case, i think my boy is the best!

with his nimble fingers, he can wipe out the whole enemy single-handedly infront of his pc screen.:*: