• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Carnage, blood everywhere ......

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dow is down more than 500 points.

The scarier part is that mutual fund cash levels are at record low, implying mostly invested in stocks.

Will it be a black Friday ? Bring on QE3, but I don't think another steriod injection will help.

Life is good again. Hahahaha ........

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all those who listened to their bank RMs (relationship managers) and bought unit trusts and stayed invested for the long haul .......

Good luck to you all. These RMs are not wealth managers, they are wealth destroyers. Worst still are the retirees who are into leveraging and share margin financing.

It will likely be a contagion on Friday. Hong Kong, Japan, China, Singapore and the rest of Asia, followed by Europe ..... you will be thinking that you are watching 'Scary Movie'

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
To all those who listened to their bank RMs (relationship managers)

If bank relationship managers knew what they were talking about, they'd be millionaires not salaried employees.

jw5

Loyal
To all those who listened to their bank RMs (relationship managers) and bought unit trusts and stayed invested for the long haul .......

Good luck to you all. These RMs are not wealth managers, they are wealth destroyers. Worst still are the retirees who are into leveraging and share margin financing.

Everytime someone introduces himself or herself as a relationship manager, I will correct them with "sales manager".

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Further loses soon. China downgraded US debt rating IMMEDIATELY after the debt ceiling increase. Indicating China is NOT willing to buy any of the 2 trillion new debts. Japan is not in a position to buy. Europe is in shit as deep as USA. Left who to buy? Arabs? Obummer has permission to borrow 2 trillion with nobody wanting to loan it to him.

It is going to be deep shit. Buy if you want to. But be ready for more drops.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime someone introduces himself or herself as a relationship manager, I will correct them with "sales manager".

Yeah man, but still not exact. Actually RM is just salesperson, not even manager. There's a team manager above them managing them.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know why i have evil tots but i just want it to crash and burn badly so the rich can lose their millions but then again the commoners will be burn more badly. The lucky lot will be the people with cash in hand to buy low.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravo!

If Obama was reelected USA is gone in his hands, the curse of the black slaves from 3 centuries ago.

If Obama isn't reelected, the next president is the funeral undertaker for USA also.

Along with the funeral of USA EU is also crushed an buried.

:p

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravo!

If Obama was reelected USA is gone in his hands, the curse of the black slaves from 3 centuries ago.

If Obama isn't reelected, the next president is the funeral undertaker for USA also.

Along with the funeral of USA EU is also crushed an buried.

:p

No more Obama, please.

There is more hope in a white president.
I don't think Obama will be re-elected, unless Americans are mutts ......

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
What carnage? It is just an expected deflation... prices are nowhere near "low"... people will forget this all over again by next week

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another round come September as the debt ceiling recently raised is about to be used up soon. Don't wait for that to happen.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember the theory of Wall Street.

Bears and Bulls make money, only Pigs get slaughtered.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is kelong lah - by the fund managers etc to buy cheap. They started holding cash from 6 weeks ago.
Warren Buffet did the same.