• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption please....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
dhanabalanpres3e.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL to Dana : You can now retire comfortably after your long stint in Temasek.

LBH: After so many years of sucking up, I am now rewarded with the ultimate prize - Temasek.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
LHL : Hey Dhan old boy....didnt know you were on SBF too.

Dhana : Yup been there long time already ... my points and power very high.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loong: Eh! Dhana, you didn't do anything to your cheek after all these years! The mark is still there.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"thank you for mentoring my other half. i owe you one." :smile:

"no problem. i don't have to do anything. she runs everything. i'm sure you know that already." :biggrin:

"by the way, who the fuck is next to you?" :confused:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dhanabalanpres3e.jpg

Traitor Loon: Was that slap worth it?

Shorty Nan: Sure it was. No regret. Thank you, SIR!

Carry "Ball" Paul: My tears leh? *hee*hee*

Traitor Loon: You shut up! When adults are talking, cry babies should not interfere, OK?

Carry "Ball" Paul: Sorry, SIR *sob*sob*

Traitor Loon: Cannot pout lips!

Carry "Ball" Paul: Yes, SIR! *hee*hee*

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL : I hope by now after all the amends I have done to make up for it, you can get over that slap I gave you then. As you can see, it would have worked better if I had shed crocodile tears then.

Dana : Oh that was just a misunderstanding. A small matter blown out of proportion.

LBH : Ayah, let forget about what is past and let's celebrate happily. I wonder do they have those same tooth picks Swee Heng said the other restaurant have that I can lay myhands on them here.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Loonie : I carry a sharp knife behind my back
Dhana : My knife even more sharp

Ah Boonie thinking *shiok shiok . After they front stab and back stab each other once smear of shit is gone, I will control even more of the hundreds of billions*

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dhana: As the good book says, turning my other cheek to feel complete.
LBH: My bum's cheek also for the taking

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

BBM

Under Table
Big Boy's Masturbation Club

Danabelan : tis little indian raging bull of mine can still stand on quick demand...
Looooong : Impressive! it feels so hot and thick too, I'm tryin hard to get mine up now....
Boooooon : Oh realli? Let me get my little dragon out now and see who can cum the fasterest and furtherest!

jw5

Loyal
LHL: Dhana, I told Boon Heng to keep reminding Ching to buy low, sell high, not buy high, sell low, hehehehehehe................

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky: Heehee ..... I've got "cry baby" to replace you. He will now under study you.

Dana: Haha ..... no problem. He will be going thru OJT with that newly hired consultant to guide him along.

LBH: Wah ..... looks like I finally can have a few "portfolios" under my charge.

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dhany : I can see my successor's cheek a bit red swollen. Did you did what you did to me before ?
LHL : On his first day on the job already ganna slapped by me. You fared better at least in few months.
Dhany : I think is all worth it. Now I can retire very comfortably. Thank you Sir