• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can't see more than 100m

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition is not the government of the day. How bout your multi millionaire government? Can they solve the problem? :rolleyes:

Please lah!! NEA can't even solve the tray return problem or the littering problem..... What hope has it got against dengue or haze!!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Still see people jogging in this Haze! Crazy. If NEA says PSI 110 it must be over

Can bet your bottom dollar that our rich and (in)famous r relaxing in their millions $ homes outfitted with special aircon and filters to keep the haze out!!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah!! NEA can't even solve the tray return problem or the littering problem..... What hope has it got against dengue or haze!!!

What tray return problem? I thought Singaporeans are happy to leave there crap on the table for others to clear. No?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One fine night a friend told me he can't see more than 100m, so I pointed to the sky and asked what's that?
He answered: It's the moon. Then I asked: How much further you want to see? he..he..

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Still see people jogging in this Haze! Crazy. If NEA says PSI 110 it must be over

wonder if there is a psi level where the government will declare a holiday - i.e. unsafe for people to go to work
in the middle east, when a temperature hits a certain level it becomes a holiday

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... that I can hardly see beyond 100 meters ...
y u wanna c byond 100m? ... :confused:

dat $8 hart scumburger: u dun haf 2 c byond 100m ...

dat overspender wif a womanz name: u wanna use ur i's, binoculars or telescope 2 c? ...

dat cant sing burger: u can either c byond 100m or u dun ...

ah woodrow: if u can c byond 100m, den me worry ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vivien very happy...so wonderful, thank the gourds!..the smoke from Indonesia will smoke out the mosquitoes...no Dengue!!

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I still remember 1 time I was taking my IPPT during the haze period at Kathib camp. CCB can't even see 50m infront of us until they have to turn on the spotlights. The fucking PTI SSG still ordered us to run the 2.4. May that fucker's sons no backside and daughters no CB hole.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wonder if there is a psi level where the government will declare a holiday - i.e. unsafe for people to go to work
in the middle east, when a temperature hits a certain level it becomes a holiday

Dont dreaming. Because of haze even hit PSI 200

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indonesia is most powerful, millionaire ministers also can't do a thing and we can only endure the haze until it is over.

Can't do a thing or don't want to do anything? I believe our govt also got large share in those oil palm companies like Golden Agri? $$$ first!

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fog.. haze.. mozzies..

Mother nature's way of solving the dengue crisis? :p

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horseh liao!

As at 9pm PSI reads 152 and I hope it rises up to above 250 for the next six months.

Foreigners will think twice before cumming over here to settle down.

Another good thing is that last time just before haze arrives, lao chee bye will leave town for long trips just to avoid the haze.

Now that lao chee bye can't stand and walk, he's got to stay back and inhale the haze which might drive him to the grave earlier.