• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian PR

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most racist country I have ever lived in is Singapore. I received specific instructions not to hire certain races. A friend of mine was renting out his house and actually put "no Indians" in the listing. Racist jokes were commonplace and targeted every single minority group etc etc.

This is not “racism”. When I was trying to sell my apartment in HK, there were quite a few Indian viewers. They are rude and cheapskate, and always nitpick say this no good that no good, then make offer way below market price. If truly this no good and that no good, then go find another one that meets your requirements lah, make a low ball and insulting “offer” for fuck. One pundek woman even refuse to take off her shoes before entering. She made motion to come in and I promptly made motion to close the main door. No choice have to take off her shoes, and then poke her nose here and there and say this no good that no good then still want to make low ball and insulting “offer”. Told her to fuck off! Then there’s another Indian who said he’ll come at X o’clock but failed to show up. No apologies, no nothing! After these, I told all agents that they should not arrange any viewings for prospective buyers who are Indians. From then on, the sale process went very smoothly. Your friend is absolutely right to have put “no Indians” in his rental listing.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This is not “racism”. When I was trying to sell my apartment in HK, there were quite a few Indian viewers. They are rude and cheapskate, and always nitpick say this no good that no good, then make offer way below market price. If truly this no good and that no good, then go find another one that meets your requirements lah, make a low ball and insulting “offer” for fuck. One pundek woman even refuse to take off her shoes before entering. She made motion to come in and I promptly made motion to close the main door. No choice have to take off her shoes, and then poke her nose here and there and say this no good that no good then still want to make low ball and insulting “offer”. Told her to fuck off! Then there’s another Indian who said he’ll come at X o’clock but failed to show up. No apologies, no nothing! After these, I told all agents that they should not arrange any viewings for prospective buyers who are Indians. From then on, the sale process went very smoothly. Your friend is absolutely right to have put “no Indians” in his rental listing.

When you buy property do you offer the seller his listing price or close to his listing price? I dont get offended by low ball offers. It is just business. Just reject. When you buy and sell property you also cannot have emotions attached. You should know as a stock trader. Same idea. Buy low sell high. But instead of stocks where you dont meet the other transacting party, you could in property.

It has worked to my advantage before when I was friendly and nice to the old lady selling her house to move to the manor. Realtor said she accepted my lower offer because she felt I was a polite and nice person buying a house for my parents to live in.

I have also had bad experiences with certain races when it comes to my tenants. I would like to think that it is more to do with just my bad luck rather than stereotyping. But I can understand why after several "coincidental" encounters one would begin to think that way.

That's the nature of racism.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you buy property do you offer the seller his listing price or close to his listing price? I dont get offended by low ball offers. It is just business. Just reject. When you buy and sell property you also cannot have emotions attached. You should know as a stock trader. Same idea. Buy low sell high. But instead of stocks where you dont meet the other transacting party, you could in property.

It has worked to my advantage before when I was friendly and nice to the old lady selling her house to move to the manor. Realtor said she accepted my lower offer because she felt I was a polite and nice person buying a house for my parents to live in.

I have also had bad experiences with certain races when it comes to my tenants. I would like to think that it is more to do with just my bad luck rather than stereotyping. But I can understand why after several "coincidental" encounters one would begin to think that way.

That's the nature of racism.

What’s the point of wasting my time dealing with rude and nitpicking Indians who make lowball offers, when there are other types of buyers in the market who are willing to close the deal at above or close to the market prices? What’s the point of dealing with people who don’t take off their shoes when entering a Chinese house in a place where the Chinese are the majority when there are many other potential viewers who follow my rules of the house? What’s the point of waiting for some Pundek who don’t understand that other people’s time are just as important as theirs? No point, once it is correctly identified that enough Indians have these characteristics, one is entitled to “stereotype” and avoid them if these characteristics are annoying to you. Those Indians who don’t have these characteristics should blame their Indian culture or whatever crap it is that cause many Indians to have this nuisance behaviour. Trust me, I have dealt with enough Indians to know that they are nothing but trouble. I always quote them higher professional rates than normal to get them to fuck off to other firms! Even Robert Kuok wrote in his memoirs that after he had a nervous breakdown during the last of several business trips to India, he never ever again went to India himself to seal the deal. And after that last trip, he always had sympathy for the subordinate who ended up with the hellish task of having to make a business trip to India. Never been to India and it is the one place in this world that I do not want to go to for anything, not even if I am paid a million bucks just to go there. This is not “racism”, it is avoiding TROUBLE.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What’s the point of wasting my time dealing with rude and nitpicking Indians who make lowball offers, when there are other types of buyers in the market who are willing to close the deal at above or close to the market prices? What’s the point of dealing with people who don’t take off their shoes when entering a Chinese house in a place where the Chinese are the majority when there are many other potential viewers who follow my rules of the house? What’s the point of waiting for some Pundek who don’t understand that other people’s time are just as important as theirs? No point, once it is correctly identified that enough Indians have these characteristics, one is entitled to “stereotype” and avoid them if these characteristics are annoying to you. Those Indians who don’t have these characteristics should blame their Indian culture or whatever crap it is that cause many Indians to have this nuisance behaviour. Trust me, I have dealt with enough Indians to know that they are nothing but trouble. I always quote them higher professional rates than normal to get them to fuck off to other firms! Even Robert Kuok wrote in his memoirs that after he had a nervous breakdown during the last of several business trips to India, he never ever again went to India himself to seal the deal. And after that last trip, he always had sympathy for the subordinate who ended up with the hellish task of having to make a business trip to India. Never been to India and it is the one place in this world that I do not want to go to for anything, not even if I am paid a million bucks just to go there. This is not “racism”, it is avoiding TROUBLE.

It is racism lah. Just that you have valid reasons to justify being racist.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That lady was rude and you have every right to be annoyed.

However when you take the behavior of some to pass judgement on a whole culture or ethnicity that is the very definition of racism.

However you don't have to defend yourself because I am equally guilty. I hate chinks, I hate ah nehs, I hate latinos, I hate sinkies, I hate pretty much every color and creed that exists on this earth except Ang Mohs and Burmese.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please dont insult the chinese! Chinese rarely do cosmetic surgeries. There are some chinese do due to South Korean plastic surgeries influence. Majority chinese gals and guys dont do plastic surgery. You go out street lust at chinese chio bu so they are able to photoshop??? Which gals dont put make up to go out??? You are living in stone age period?

You go out never lust at chinese chio bu and you must be kidding. Hell lot of my ah neh and m&d friens keep staring and lusting chio chinese gals around and even hint me to look at those chio chinese gals. Their own gals never see!

There are also alot of chio chinese gal without make up also very very chio. Maybe u are looking too much on prostitute site and they had to do photoshop to attract client! To be frank, keep that in mind that the chio chinese gals and ang mo gals are not interested in your small black cock!
hey.. didn't expect to find you here. I am afraid I must agree with eatshitndie. in sinkieland, everybody is ugly. most of the time. I have to say that if I were to find anyone chio it may be a Chinese or an Indian girl. The truth is that sinkieland has the so called worst of the worst from both parent countries. The Chinese and Indians were coolies from the Southern part of both countries. Not famous for good looking women. North India and certain parts of China can find easily better looking chiobu.

and China now is big time into cosmetic surgery.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey.. didn't expect to find you here. I am afraid I must agree with eatshitndie. in sinkieland, everybody is ugly. most of the time. I have to say that if I were to find anyone chio it may be a Chinese or an Indian girl. The truth is that sinkieland has the so called worst of the worst from both parent countries. The Chinese and Indians were coolies from the Southern part of both countries. Not famous for good looking women. North India and certain parts of China can find easily better looking chiobu.

and China now is big time into cosmetic surgery.

Nah i disagreed with you! U say sinkieland everybody is ugly? Then u go orchard or other shopping mall, are you sure you never look at chio chinese gals?

In the past, the fashion was pretty ugly to be honest but that does not mean chinese dont have chio bu! Fashion wise also cant be comparable to this era!

Yes cosmetic surgery is getting popular but majority of the chinese as a whole, they dont do!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah i disagreed with you! U say sinkieland everybody is ugly? Then u go orchard or other shopping mall, are you sure you never look at chio chinese gals?

In the past, the fashion was pretty ugly to be honest but that does not mean chinese dont have chio bu! Fashion wise also cant be comparable to this era!

Yes cosmetic surgery is getting popular but majority of the chinese as a whole, they dont do!
most of the time. ok lah. once in a while I see something interesting. once in a while. maybe I fussy hokay? :sneaky:

anyway thanks for disagreeing with me. :thumbsup:

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are you? Good to see you back.

Hope things are going well for you in Toronto.

Good lah... hope you're doing well too. I'm going stir-crazy from being cooped up here in Toronto. Can't even remember when was the last time I posted here.

Anyway, I see Charlie99 and quite a few others still in the forum - feels like when you go to the old Bukit Merah, old Tiong Bahru, old Geylang Serai kind of atmosphere. Familiar faces... just hope everyone is doing well. Personally, it's been an interesting past few years. A lot has happened. I've finally renounced Singapore citizenship. So strange to be holding on to the blue passport now... will be weird going back to Singapore with it.

Toronto has also changed a lot in last few years. More atas/hipster restaurants but they were decimated by the COVID-19 crisis. There has been a crazy, crazy increase in the number of China brands and restaurants in Markham/Scarborough/Richmond Hill area; it's unbelievable how many restaurants were raking in customers just before the crisis hit. Many more diverse immigrants in all major cities across the GTA. Toronto condo/townhouse/detached house prices are still insane - this COVID-19 crisis is not going to pull the prices down. The run-down areas in Toronto have been gentrified tremendously e.g. Parkdale, Danforth and Beaches, just everywhere is growing and booming. Paiseh ah, I'm just doing a brain vomit. The Lion City Restaurant in Mississauga which a Singaporean couple bought over has been hard hit by COVID-19 - really hope they survive.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Good lah... hope you're doing well too. I'm going stir-crazy from being cooped up here in Toronto. Can't even remember when was the last time I posted here.

Anyway, I see Charlie99 and quite a few others still in the forum - feels like when you go to the old Bukit Merah, old Tiong Bahru, old Geylang Serai kind of atmosphere. Familiar faces... just hope everyone is doing well. Personally, it's been an interesting past few years. A lot has happened. I've finally renounced Singapore citizenship. So strange to be holding on to the blue passport now... will be weird going back to Singapore with it.

Toronto has also changed a lot in last few years. More atas/hipster restaurants but they were decimated by the COVID-19 crisis. There has been a crazy, crazy increase in the number of China brands and restaurants in Markham/Scarborough/Richmond Hill area; it's unbelievable how many restaurants were raking in customers just before the crisis hit. Many more diverse immigrants in all major cities across the GTA. Toronto condo/townhouse/detached house prices are still insane - this COVID-19 crisis is not going to pull the prices down. The run-down areas in Toronto have been gentrified tremendously e.g. Parkdale, Danforth and Beaches, just everywhere is growing and booming. Paiseh ah, I'm just doing a brain vomit. The Lion City Restaurant in Mississauga which a Singaporean couple bought over has been hard hit by COVID-19 - really hope they survive.

Good to hear from you.

Did you move to Toronto past few years? I somehow remember you being in Calgary before. Am I wrong?

Have you met Charlie99?

Alberta is going to be in depression come next year.

I have considered moving to Ontario.

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear from you.

Did you move to Toronto past few years? I somehow remember you being in Calgary before. Am I wrong?

Have you met Charlie99?

Alberta is going to be in depression come next year.

I have considered moving to Ontario.

I moved to Toronto 10 years ago. Nah, was never in Calgary. I think everyone's timeline and posts here in this forum span so far back that it gets confusing. Never met Charlie99 but have spoken to him a few times in the past. Alberta's hit hard by the crisis. To be honest, all around me here in Toronto, no one I know has been hit hard by the COVID-19 crisis, but many people have lost their jobs here. It's a ghost town in downtown Toronto. Eaton Center and other shops in Queen West have boarded up their windows and entrances with wood; given the recent down trend in cases, everyone is hoping to restart and get back to normal. But for now, it's especially stressful for those who are renting and lost their jobs. This crisis is setting hundreds of thousands of people back by years and cutting down their savings to nothing. It's really sad.

If you do move to Ontario, let me know, happy to meet and have dinner with you and your family. There's plenty of opportunity in Ontario and plenty of different areas to move to. Brampton has more Indians; Markham has more Chinese but many Indians; Richmond Hill has more Vietnamese/Chinese; Scarborough is diverse; Mississauga is equal parts everyone.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I moved to Toronto 10 years ago. Nah, was never in Calgary. I think everyone's timeline and posts here in this forum span so far back that it gets confusing. Never met Charlie99 but have spoken to him a few times in the past. Alberta's hit hard by the crisis. To be honest, all around me here in Toronto, no one I know has been hit hard by the COVID-19 crisis, but many people have lost their jobs here. It's a ghost town in downtown Toronto. Eaton Center and other shops in Queen West have boarded up their windows and entrances with wood; given the recent down trend in cases, everyone is hoping to restart and get back to normal. But for now, it's especially stressful for those who are renting and lost their jobs. This crisis is setting hundreds of thousands of people back by years and cutting down their savings to nothing. It's really sad.

If you do move to Ontario, let me know, happy to meet and have dinner with you and your family. There's plenty of opportunity in Ontario and plenty of different areas to move to. Brampton has more Indians; Markham has more Chinese but many Indians; Richmond Hill has more Vietnamese/Chinese; Scarborough is diverse; Mississauga is equal parts everyone.
Thanks for the offer.

If I do go to Toronto in the future for a conference or visit I will let you know too. Maybe you Charlie99 and myself can have dinner together.

I had dinner with Charlie99 and his family at Miku Toronto last Nov.