• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you feel the Christmas spirit at all ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where go vibes? I no money, KNN food increase transport increase, electricity increase. KNN.
Don't ask me who i voted for.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP's roti prata dealing with pandemic has caused many people and businesses to go broke. Where to find the mood for festivity?

As far as I'm concerned, once you wear a face mask any mood for fun evaporates.

People are still doing mental gymnastics believing this is okay and normal.

I don't care if you mask or not. You're mentally unsound. I think about those anti-vaxxers that are the real problem of society.

As far as I'm concerned, once you wear a face mask any mood for fun evaporates.

People are still doing mental gymnastics believing this is okay and normal.

SunkenSingapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the '97 Asian economic crisis Singapore never recovered, what with the unimpressive handling of the pandemic 22 years later by the pap smears.
I thought their just-as-worthless voters and the others deserve everything of their doing.