• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can you differentiate between a bangladeshi vs indian in singapore?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually i can't when just looking at them
but if I talk to them and they say they don't drink, most likely they are muslim bangladeshi and not indian.

correct?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
They look different, and speak different.

Bangladeshis are of the Bengali race, and speak the Bengali language (Indo-European). They are Muslims.

Indian blue-collared workers here are mainly from Tamil Nadu. They're of Tamil race, speak Tamil (Dravidian), and mostly Hindus (though some are Muslims).

Clueless Sinkies think that all South Asians look the same. Just like AMDK can't differentiate between Chinese, Koreans and Japanese.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also Bangla like to wear long sleeve collar office shirt but never tuck in .
Indians like to imitate bollywood stars
But when bangla go on sun dates with maid, they will wear sporty t shirts with sports shoes.
Sometimes I see their maid gf pretty, I will start to think bangla is more lucky than sinkies uncle's.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I assume you are referring to migrant Banglas and CECA indians.

One look, can differentiate them. Banglas are the ones wearing hard hats, boots, usually wielding a spade or changkul.
Indians are those in spiffy outfits running banks and IT firms.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I assume you are referring to migrant Banglas and CECA indians.

One look, can differentiate them. Banglas are the ones wearing hard hats, boots, usually wielding a spade or changkul.
Indians are those in spiffy outfits running banks and IT firms.
i mean blue collar banglas and blue collar indians