• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we say the police & CASE fail to do their job in the recent SLS incident?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harlo? SLS is just a tip of the iceberg. Singapore fucked up service is prevalent. Its not individual diet problem, its a social problem, a national problem this fucked up service phenomenon.

So why aren't the Oppo voice out on this? Simple. Its either they don't find fucked up service an issue. Or they find that the PAP gahmen handling of this fucked up service phenomenon acceptable.

Great. Fucked up service is a way of life here in Singapore.

the govt has been scamming the people for donkeys years too, ie.. cpf @55yo. anybody care?

wahahaha.... u die your biz.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also curious... just found out that there is a "competition commission of sg"....what they do one:confused:

alot of garmen agencies are just shit and crap. just look at woodlands checkpoint, more than 30 years and still jammed. even malysian side more efficient nowadays. you know alot of these policemen and SIR are shitty lazy incompetent people. look at mat selamat fiasco. they let him escape and when caught by mudland police people, the sinkies even dare to take credit esp that WKS ass. if this were to happen in korea or japan or even china the honourable thing to do would be to resign or do harakiri themselves and yet this crap can even come out to talk cock and take credit. never in my life have seen such truly shameless people. seem alot of them nowadays .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the govt has been scamming the people for donkeys years too, ie.. cpf @55yo. anybody care?

The CPF policy which allows withdrawal of funds at 55 has never changed. The government has kept its promise.

The only difference is that a small amount is being held back to ensure that the most vulnerable members of society do not fritter away all their funds and end up penniless well before they meet their maker.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CPF policy which allows withdrawal of funds at 55 has never changed. The government has kept its promise.

The only difference is that a small amount is being held back to ensure that the most vulnerable members of society do not fritter away all their funds and end up penniless well before they meet their maker.

I can confirm that when you reach 55 there is no means tests being carried out. I know multi millionaires who can't touch their CPF even if they are 55 years & above :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I can confirm that when you reach 55 there is no means tests being carried out. I know multi millionaires who can't touch their CPF even if they are 55 years & above :biggrin:

No means testing is necessary. The system is simple and straightforward. The government allows withdrawal of all funds above a predetermined minimum sum.

I can vouch for this because I withdrew almost $500,000 upon reaching 55 and I will be withdrawing a further $300,000 next year if all goes to plan.