• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Can She Sue?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, they are larger fair. But many of the 69.9% are blur and ill informed. being fair doesnt mean they make wise decisions when they are blur
Do you mean that when they are "blur", they do not "make wise decisions", but they can still be "fair"? :confused:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean that when they are "blur", they do not "make wise decisions", but they can still be "fair"? :confused:

One can be fair based on what they know. But when one is blur, he/she may not make a wise decision.

A fair but blur Singaporean can end up voting for the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya what's there to fight for Spore when sinkies are joining foreigners to attack me? No difference between sinkies and foreign trash. Don't you think so?

Sinkies are not foreigners. Foreigners are not Sinkies. There are many differences

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are not foreigners. Foreigners are not Sinkies. There are many differences

On surface they are different but when it comes to the crunch and what really matters, there is zero difference as proven in my case.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
she is quite shapely, not sure abt her injuries.

Some of these
50 year old aunties are still quite attractive. One of my FWB is also in her 50s and still retain the shape she had in secondary school. Fuck her also damn shiok, and she is quite experienced in bed.

I hope you exchange numbers with her on the pretext that she can call u as a witness if she decides to sue. Then you call her a couple of days later to see how she is feeling, and ask her to go for coffee if she wants to discuss legal action against NPark. Sure got chance with these sort of charbors.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is quite shapely, not sure abt her injuries.
I hope you exchange numbers with her on the pretext that she can call u as a witness if she decides to sue. Then you call her a couple of days later to see how she is feeling, and ask her to go for coffee if she wants to discuss legal action against NPark. Sure got chance with these sort of charbors.
Are you implying that you seriously think ckmpd is a man? :confused:
In my opinion, ckmpd is a vain middle-aged woman who likes to brag about herself and her girlfriends. :wink:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of these
50 year old aunties are still quite attractive. One of my FWB is also in her 50s and still retain the shape she had in secondary school. Fuck her also damn shiok, and she is quite experienced in bed.

Quite true. The 50+ year old aunty knows how to keep her looks. Maybe that's why she was exercising in a cool, wet morning. It is important to look and feel attractive regardless of age

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Are you implying that you seriously think ckmpd is a man? :confused:
In my opinion, ckmpd is a vain middle-aged woman who likes to brag about herself and her girlfriends. :wink:

In that case lesbian girl on girl action. even hotter. I hope they call PAPsmearer to join in. hehehehehe

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
On surface they are different but when it comes to the crunch and what really matters, there is zero difference as proven in my case.

Anyone thinks there is a difference between sinkie bastard hans168 who go round slandering and bullying me like his birthright and the mudlander bastard slanderers or the filthy shit skins? Nope. Zero difference.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone thinks there is a difference between sinkie bastard hans168 who go round slandering and bullying me like his birthright and the mudlander bastard slanderers or the filthy shit skins? Nope. Zero difference.

Another proof: any difference between cottonmouth and hans168? Nope. Zero difference. You want more proof of zero difference between chow sinkies and mudlanders and filthy shit skins? Think semaj2357, virus, Wunderfool, zeroo and many more. What difference? All are COWARD LIAR BULLIES. Zero difference.