• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat can sg survive a heavy aerial bombardment by enemy air forces in a real war?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually, when I debate with pro PAP idiots, I never lose. Eventually one of 2 things happen in my experience. One is, as you said, they can't accept the truth because they are so brainwashed by the PAP, and they think you are wrong even when you present proof and logic that they cannot argue against. The second type of people believe you, and they can open their eyes after what you say. But they still cannot accept it because internally, they are coming to grips with the fact they have been wrong all these years, and they have been taken as suckers and the truth is so bad they just rather deny it and not accept it.

there's the 3rd type: those who hated the pap but after living outside sg for decades and faced with useless, corrupt, stupid, stubborn, clueless, and chobolan government until hair goes grey, they decided that pap is the best!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's the 3rd type: those who hated the pap but after living outside sg for decades and faced with useless, corrupt, stupid, stubborn, clueless, and chobolan government until hair goes grey, they decided that pap is the best!

You're the 3rd type! When are you giving up your yankee passport for a PAP passport?