• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can middle age gentlemen approach gals

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chootchiew, met someone you fancy? It's never too late though. As for the lady age, if you are in your late forties, going for a syt those at 21 to 23 seems a little far fetch, maybe those 25 and above still got good chance.

Thinking of settling down?

Hello bro longtime no see election u disappeared.

No la just standby cos anytime can put into good use.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries. there's much sinkie uncle and syt action in sg.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro shit.btw U have a database of picture is it ?
Like anytime ready for any post lol
btw I forgot to mention I only like asian sinkie msian taiwan hk jap korean indo thai chn gal.tiongs are shit no matter how chio

nothing like minah chicks. ask them to keep their tudung on out of respect for their beliefs.

image.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why not... :biggrin:

Have confidence .... Gals sure.like....they feel secure when u are confident :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A young female colleague in her mid 20s once flirted with me in the office. A lot of touching, some bending over and showing me her cleavage, sweet tone of voice, regular lunch together. I don't think she would have done the same to other guys who are much older than her, not unless they are in a similar position as I am; decently well-built, successful in career, rich and influential. Of course, women will say they want a guy who can make them laugh and click with them. But without first being successful (or several stations above her) and decent looking, they often won't give you any chance to make them laugh.

That's a fact of life.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If say you are a middle age single gentlemen and happen to see a lady that you like and not wearing any marriage ring, will you brace up and approach her ?
If yes and kena rejected like a pervert, will you quickly disappear or ? Will you be bother of the surroundings ?

Another sinkie low life PAP supporter who cannot score with girls and need to ask questions how to do it.. Why PAP low life so pathetic?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women generally don't mind marrying a guy who is much older, as long as he looks presentable and is very successful in his career. You only are seen as a perv if you are ugly, out-of-shape and poorly dressed. Nobody would call George Clooney a cheeko pek, but nearly all sinkie gals would call an older sinkie male a cheeko pek if he made advances on a 21 year old woman.

Agree. No one calls Patrick Tze that too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A young female colleague in her mid 20s once flirted with me in the office. A lot of touching, some bending over and showing me her cleavage, sweet tone of voice, regular lunch together. I don't think she would have done the same to other guys who are much older than her, not unless they are in a similar position as I am; decently well-built, successful in career, rich and influential. Of course, women will say they want a guy who can make them laugh and click with them. But without first being successful (or several stations above her) and decent looking, they often won't give you any chance to make them laugh.

That's a fact of life.

Just one question, John. Was she blind?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be 40to50. After 50 can jia sai liao.
problem is no matter how well it look, after gal realise the age they will mostly see u as a cheeko pek and disappear unless like john tan said successful rich man

Bro, you are being overly harsh to the "after 50". Perhaps you're in the 40- 50 range, and you think you enjoy a little advantage over the after 50. Likewise, the 30 - 40 can ask you go jiak sai, and the 20 -30 will ask you go tiao lao.

The truth is it's about appearance, not age per se. This gentleman is 57 and the chio boo next to him happens to be her daughter:

michael%20main_1.jpg

This gentleman is 59 and his wife is about 15 years younger:

Ray-Lui-1.jpg

Even Louis Koo is 45, and I'm sure if it was Louis Koo who whatsapp your colleague to compliment her about her hair, your colleague's panties would be soaked with cunt juice:

louis-koo-lanvin-x-hm-01.jpg

Of course you can still approach girls. The only difference is tactics. You can't be using tactics you employed in your 20s and still expect the same treatment from girls. You have to modify your tactics to suit your maturity. Don't believe? If a young girl act cute to you, it's fine even if she throws a little tantrum. But if a MILF in her late 30s tries to act cute, you will feel like vomiting.

So far John Tan has been absolutely spot on.