• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Lina Chiam win Potong Pasir ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friendly bet. $50. If this forum crashes and collapses worse that it is now, you know where to collect if you win. My signature collateral is below. If I win, how?

Don't worry. I am as efficient as S'pore Pools. Bet on. Arrangements on payment later otherwise GSB of CID will ambush us.

alilee

Betting Odd for GE
Potong Pasir
Lina win $2.20
Seto win $1.67

Adjunied GRC
PAP win $1.22
WP win $5.20

Tampines GRC
PAP win $1.02
NSP win $25.00

Mouemain Kallang GRC
PAP win $1.02
Opp win $25.00

East Coast GRC
PAP win $1.06
WP win $17.00

Tajong pager GRC
PAP win $1.001
DPP win $2500

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Both sides even odds at 3.0 cut. How to bet? GD sure wins. :(

Bookies always win! When you open pua with SBOBET, the odds for some soccer matches are worse than mine. Take favourite team give 3 goals win less than 5 only. These are the more vulnerable matches.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD

Any odds for Yeo CT and Lee BY stepping down? :o

What about for LKY stepping down? :biggrin:

The reason why I left out Yeo CT and Lee BY is because almost everyone in the market already know they both will be "concluded for filing" soon. I don't even want to pay 10 cents for every hundred dollar wagered if both CFF coz I sure to lose.

My source tells me there is a good chance LKY would step down. He was quite choon. About 6 months ago, I was already told Lau Hokkien Ong Ah Heng's son would be in as son was helping out in Shan's ward.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bookies always win! When you open pua with SBOBET, the odds for some soccer matches are worse than mine. Take favourite team give 3 goals win less than 5 only. These are the more vulnerable matches.

0.5? very bad odds. I don't remember seeing lad_brokes go lower than 0.55. The bookies usually shift the handicap rather than pay low $$.

PAP Aljunied give how many votes? :cool:

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
General Election Odd

Potong Pasir
Lina Chiam $2.20
Seto $1.67

Adjunied GRC
PAP $1.18
Wp $5.00

Tampines GRC
PAP $1.01
NSP $22.00

Moumein Kallang GRC
PAP $1.01
OPp $22.00

Hougang
Wp $1.10
PAP $9.00

East Coast GRC
PAP $1.02
WP $17.00

Tajong PAger GRC
PAP $1.001
DPP $750

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0.5? very bad odds. I don't remember seeing lad_brokes go lower than 0.55. The bookies usually shift the handicap rather than pay low $$.

PAP Aljunied give how many votes? :cool:

Bro, my betting tent how to compare with betting houses? They have economies of scale, I don't. They are legal, can openly source for biz. I must go undercover otherwise face a minimum 2 weeks jail and 20k fine. I baru sideline bookie, not full-time. That's why no one kidnaps my mistress!

I suspect you need to place deposit with these betting houses like William Hills and _________. Mine no need. Mine based on trust.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, my betting tent how to compare with betting houses? They have economies of scale, I don't. They are legal, can openly source for biz. I must go undercover otherwise face a minimum 2 weeks jail and 20k fine. I baru sideline bookie, not full-time. That's why no one kidnaps my mistress!

I suspect you need to place deposit with these betting houses like William Hills and _________. Mine no need. Mine based on trust.

Business here dwindling. You're welcome to set up a bookmaking branch at Hotel Singapura. :biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
General Election Odd

Potong Pasir
Lina Chiam $2.20
Seto $1.67

Adjunied GRC
PAP $1.18
Wp $5.00

Tampines GRC
PAP $1.01
NSP $22.00

Moumein Kallang GRC
PAP $1.01
OPp $22.00

Hougang
Wp $1.10
PAP $9.00

East Coast GRC
PAP $1.02
WP $17.00

Tajong PAger GRC
PAP $1.001
DPP $750

Only Potong Pasir can bet...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MK is 3 corner fight should at least give better odds mah. KNS only 1:22 for opposition. Jumpship Tan couple alone deserve 1:22 liao. Maybe you should put WP vs NSP in that ward and see who gets most votes